𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Delilah had returned back to the compound the next morning where she saw Klaus having his breakfast.

"Hey." Delilah smiled as she went to sit next to him.

"Hello, love. I must apologise for my brother's behaviour towards you." Klaus said. "Just know, I have no suspicions towards you."

"Really? The great Klaus Mikaelson, the king of paranoia is not worried about me?" Delilah joked.

"How could I be worried when I lo-" Klaus said before stopping, making Delilah's face soften. She smiled and rested her hand against his cheek.

"I know, Niklaus and I do too." She said with a soft smile as he leaned into her touch. The two gazed at each other before Delilah pulled her hand away, wanting to make sure they wouldn't get carried away. They weren't ready for this yet, especially with all this going on.

"Delilah." Klaus said, making her look up at him. Klaus loved just looking at her, taking in her beauty. It made his day so much better and much easier to get through. He lifted his hand, resting his thumb softly on her cheek, making Delilah suck in a breath.

"Niklaus, I-"

"Please, Delilah." Klaus said softly. The longer Klaus and Delilah were forced to hold themselves back, the stronger Klaus' feelings grew for her, the stronger his urge was to push her onto his bed and claim her, make her his forever. Klaus regretted not kissing Delilah in the bar after waking up from the dagger. He should have kissed her, making her his forever, solidifying their connection. He should have never pulled away from her. Now he was sitting here, regretting everything. If Klaus had the ability to turn back time, he would have definitely changed his decision and kissed her on the spot. Now though, all he wanted was to touch Delilah, to feel her.

"Klaus, I don't kno-" Delilah said, getting up from her seat before she felt a hand grab hers. She felt her heart beating faster as the seconds went by. Oh, how she wanted Klaus so badly but they just couldn't be together. They didn't have Rebekah's blessing and that was the one and only thing holding Delilah back. Rebekah's blessing meant the world to her. There was no way Delilah could betray her, not after everything Rebekah had done for her. Delilah turned around and looked at Klaus, her breathing growing heavier as he gazed at her with his baby blues. Suddenly, Delilah lost all her senses, as if she was frozen. Of course, Delilah wanted Klaus. Of course, it pained her to be away from him, from not being able to kiss him and show him just how much she loved and cared for him.

Klaus got up from his seat, his hand not leaving Delilah's as he went over to her, standing face to face. With one hand still in Delilah's hand, Klaus lifted his other hand, his finger landing on her cheek, making Delilah close her eyes as she breathed even heavier, her heart pounding rapidly. Klaus knew he shouldn't be doing this, doing anything that may tempt him to kiss her, to claim her but in that very moment, all he wanted was to touch her, to feel her. His finger slowly ran down Delilah's cheek to her jaw and finally her neck.