𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"So, once we find this son of a bitch, can I please snap his neck?" Delilah asked Klaus as they walked to the cemetery where they were told Finn was hiding.

"How about I put a little torture and bloodshed on the table as well?" Klaus smirked.

"Yes! Now we're talking. I have to say, Niklaus, you're growing on me." Delilah said.

"Maybe you're growing on me too." Klaus said, making them stop walking and look at each other. Delilah didn't know what to think. Did it mean that he liked her? Did he return these confusing affections that she had for him?

"Klaus....do you...have f-" Delilah said before being interrupted by Klaus' phone ringing. It was Elijah. Klaus rolled his eyes and declined it.

"Sorry, go on." Klaus said.

"Actually...I can ask later. Let's just find Finn first." Delilah said, making him nod.

"Finn! I know you're here!" Klaus called out as the two began looking around. "The wolves tell me you've been quite active robbing graves and violating corpses. Sounds like you."

"Where is he?" Delilah asked, looking behind a few tombs.

"Why don't you come out so we can finish this?!" Klaus called out.

"Hello, Niklaus." They heard, making them turn around and see Finn. Delilah growled and was about to run after him, but Klaus wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back.

"Let me go, Niklaus! I wanna kill his bastard!" Delilah exclaimed.

"Patience, love. We'll get to it shortly." Klaus said before putting her down.

"You should get your lady friend under control." Finn said.

"It's unfortunate those are to be your last words." Klaus said as they began walking towards each other.

"Your hubris truly knows no bounds." Finn said. "You attack a witch in the very place that the ancestors call home."

"You're a fool if you think the ancestors give a damn about you." Klaus said.

"They may not care for me, brother, but they hate you." Finn said before casting a spell with fire, making Klaus quickly pull Delilah away, making them stand on top of a tomb.

"Oh my god. What a bitch." Delilah muttered.

"You lost a step, brother, but then being blown to pieces will do that, I suppose." Klaus said. before using his speed to go to attack Finn but he used his magic to jam a metal fence into his chest. Delilah growled and went to attack Finn, but he again used his magic to shove a metal pipe into her stomach, making her groan in pain as she fell onto her knees.