𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Oh, I'll have some of that." Delilah said as she walked into the dining room, seeing Klaus drinking some juice. There were multiple pastries on the table and Delilah didn't mind having a few. One of the greatest perks of being a vampire was that she could never put on weight.

"Help yourself." Klaus said.

"Are you okay after everything that happened yesterday?" Delilah asked, going over to the chair where he was sitting whilst eating a croissant.

"I'm fine." Klaus said.

"Niklaus. You can tell me." She said.

"Actually no. I won't tell you. You are yet to tell me about this so-called connection that I know nothing about." Klaus said, making Delilah's heart sink. Before she could come up with an excuse, Elijah walked in, making Delilah let out a breath of relief. "Is something the matter, brother? Could I fix you a drink perhaps."

"Strangely enough, Niklaus, I am not in a mimosa mood." Elijah said.

"Fantastic. More for me and Delilah." Klaus said.

"Let's discuss strategy, shall we? Just wondering if you actually have one." Elijah said. "We can begin with Mikael's ashes. Given that they are the main ingredient in our weapon against Dahlia, would you care to tell me where they disappeared to?"

"Elijah, I have compelled the city's finest pastry chef for your personal edification, and yet you ignore my efforts in favour of needless concerns." Klaus said.

"Oh, don't worry. Your efforts aren't being ignored." Delilah said before taking another pastry and taking a bite. "Urrgh, so good."

"Can we stop talking so loudly?" Rebekah said as she joined them and saw the tea. "Give me that."

"What's the matter? New witch body not up to last night's bender?" Klaus asked as Rebekah sipped on her tea.

"So, I had a few." Rebekah said. "It's not every day you lose your father at the hands of your brother...again."

"Last night...god, we were wasted." Delilah said.

"And yet somehow, I'm the one suffering with the aftermath." Rebekah said, making Delilah shoot her an innocent smile.

"Yet another perk of vampirism." Delilah said.

"Whoever says opportunity only knocks once, eh?" Klaus said before looking at Elijah who did not look amused. "Oh, come on. We all fled Mikael's tyranny together for centuries. I would have thought the mood this morning might be a bit more jubilant."