𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Delilah was out on the streets of New Orleans, getting some fresh air when she heard some voices coming from the bell tower. It sounded like the voices of Freya and Klaus. Using her vampire speed, she went inside and saw them both together. Freya was awake. It looked like she really was immortal after all.

"Niklaus, what are you doing with the poor girl?" Delilah asked.

"Making her tell the whole truth." Klaus said.

"You wanna know why I hate Dahlia so much? It goes back to a man. His name was Mathias. We knew each other for one perfect year in the early 1400's. I loved him more than my own life, and Dahlia allowed me to love him." Freya explained.

"Because she wanted you to bear her another firstborn." Delilah said.

"I broke my vow and gave into love, and that led to the darkest moment of my life, the day that I tried to steal from Dahlia that which she wanted most." Freya said.

"And what precisely was that?" Klaus asked.

"My son." Freya said, making Delilah's eyes widen in shock. "Mathias only wanted our child to be born free. For that, Dahlia cursed him to death. I knew I'd never be free of her, that my child would be born a slave. To spare us both from the horrors of the life I'd known, I took a bottle of Dahlia's strongest poison. I wanted to die for only death could finally give me the release I longed for, but Dahlia knew that my death was never an option. That was the day that I learned that I could never die. It was Dahlia who made me do what I did. She turned me into a monster, and I will destroy her for it. So, tell me, brother, is that the truth you wanted to hear?"

Both Freya and Delilah looked at Klaus who seemed shocked and surprised with what he had heard.

"Whether I believe you or not does not matter. You told that tale in order to garner my sympathy, thinking the shared plight of a child in danger would bond us but I will not be manipulated." Klaus said.

"Oh, for goodness sake, Niklaus. Just believe her already." Delilah said.

"Whatever you choose, one final truth remains. Dahlia's coming for us. With me, you have a chance to defeat her. Without me, she will take your daughter and make her a slave. She will suffer as I have, never knowing her mother and father because Dahlia will have rendered you into ash." Freya said.

"Are you quite finished? If there is to be an alliance between us, it will be of my design and if you ever try to control me again, sister, you will spend the rest of your immortal life regretting it." Klaus said.

"Leave her alone, Niklaus." Delilah said, pulling him away.

"Leave then." Freya said. "I have Rebekah, Elijah and Delilah's trust and I'm not going anywhere but if I were you, brother, I'd rethink your alliances as you go forward."

"I think we should leave, Niklaus." Delilah said.

"Delilah, there's something I need to discuss with you." Freya said.

"If you think you can manipulate and brainwash Delilah, I suggest you rethink your options." Klaus said.

"Klaus, go. I can talk to her." Delilah said.

"But-"

"Niklaus, leave." Delilah said. "I'll be fine."

Klaus sighed and squeezed her hand before he left. "Thank goodness." Freya said.

"I am so sorry about his behaviour. He's always been like this. He only came to trust me because I've been with Rebekah my whole life." Delilah said. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"As soon as I saw you and Klaus yesterday at the cemetery, I felt something." Freya said.

"What do you mean?" Delilah asked.

"I felt a connection, a powerful one at that." She said.

"I don't understand. We're not witches. We can't do magic." Delilah said.

"No, not a magical connection. An emotional one." Freya said, making Delilah's heart skip a beat.

"What do you mean?" Delilah asked, her heart pounding faster.

"I can sense the potential. Unfortunately, it happens to be potential with Klaus but...together, you two could be strong, powerful. Right now, you're both confused." Freya said. "You don't understand your feelings for each other but these complicated affections...that's only the start of something much stronger, powerful and passionate."

"Wait, are you trying to say Niklaus...likes me?" Delilah asked, unable to hold back the smile growing on her face.

"I think it's already more than that and I think you feel the same way too." Freya smiled.

"You mean....the L word?" Delilah asked as she looked around, making Freya chuckle.

"Yes, the L word. Together, you would both be a force to be reckoned with. No-one would dare get in the way. I can sense that you will both fall madly in love with each other and once you do, nothing will be able to stop you both. You know what they say, we are stronger together rather than alone. The emotional connection between you both will solidify and when it does, nothing and no-one will be able to sever it." Freya said.

"But...Rebekah told me I can't be with Klaus, that he'll hurt me." Delilah said.

"He won't. As far as I can already see, he cares about his family and his relationships very deeply, even if he has a weird way of showing it. Once the connection between you both is solid, you'll be each other's forever. In other words, you're both soulmates. That means you're destined to be together. I've only ever run into a pair of soulmates twice in my lifetime and they have not failed. Once you and Klaus fall in love, there isn't anything anyone will be able to do to destroy you both. All it'll take is one kiss out of love for each other. That'll solidify the connection, making you both unstoppable." Freya said.

" Freya said