𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Yay, my chocolate shake." Delilah squealed when the waitress came with everyone's drink. Klaus couldn't help but smile at how adorable she was.

"Father and son working together." Klaus said as Delilah sipped on her shake, the two men drinking their drinks too. "I admit, I never thought I'd see the day. That's something, coming from me."

"And what makes you think I need your help?" Mikael asked. "Others may tremble at the mere mention of your name, but I know you for what you truly are. A little boy desperate for a daddy."

"Are we seriously going back to this?" Delilah sighed.

"It seems so. A thousand years ago perhaps, but I think we can both agree the intervening centuries have turned me into an altogether different beast." Klaus said. "Your cruelty made sure of that. I am vicious and hateful. Just like you."

"If you really are, why don't you kill her?" Mikael asked, pointing at Delilah who choked on her shake before looking up.

"Wait, what?" Delilah asked.

"You claim to be hateful and feared and vicious and yet, here she is, sitting next to you like some sort of girlfriend." Mikael said.

Klaus looked at Delilah who looked a little concerned. Of course, Klaus would never kill her. He cared for her very much, more than he should. He was falling for Delilah pretty rapidly and he didn't think he could control it.

"You see, the difference between you and I is that you chose to be evil and ruthless on your own with no-one by your side. Me however, I make allies. I target my viciousness and hatred towards my worst enemies and trust me, I have a lot. That is what makes me stronger and it's those qualities that make us uniquely suited to murdering that witch." Klaus said.

"And why would I trust you?" Mikael asked.

"Because of Hope." Delilah said.

"My daughter's life depends on it." Klaus said. "And you love yours as much as I love mine. You see, we're fighting for the same thing, you and I. To save the lives of the only ones who do not see us for the monsters that we truly are."

"Alright, Niklaus. Tell me what you propose." Mikael said.

"You have the means to make the weapon we need." Delilah said. "All that's left is killing Dahlia."

Mikael looked out of the window and saw the waitress from earlier, making everyone else look too. Her eyes had gone misty grey and she was using magic to shatter the glass. Klaus quickly grabbed Delilah and used his body to shield her from the glass as it shattered.