𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Niklaus, stop. It tickles." Delilah said as she felt Klaus run his finger up and down her bare thigh. She was sitting on his lap in their room.

"I can't help it. It's so soft." Klaus said, making Delilah let out a small laugh.

"You're so cute." She said, turning to face him.

"I prefer the term feared, mysterious but whatever makes you happy." He said before leaving a kiss on her jaw.

"Mmm, keep going." Delilah said, making him smirk before leaving kisses all over her jaw, neck and shoulders. "I can't believe we went almost a year of holding ourselves back from each other. We were so stupid."

Klaus chuckled softly against her tan skin before pulling away as Delilah opened her eyes, making Klaus gaze at her in awe. Delilah watched as Klaus slowly lifted his hand up before running his thumb under her eye, making her look at him confused.

"What are you....oh my god, are my eyes glowing?" Delilah asked, making Klaus nod, his eyes not breaking contact with hers. He found her new eyes mesmerising. Delilah may not have been fond of them but Klaus was in love with their new red glow. It made her unique. Delilah was the only vampire in the world with glowing red eyes and they amazed him. "I'm so sorry." Delilah said before closing her eyes and then opening them again, her eyes going back to their blue/grey.

"Don't be sorry, love. I love your new eyes. Frankly, I'm a little jealous." Klaus said, making her pout slightly.

"What do you mean? You have beautiful eyes." Delilah said. "I've always loved the gold eyes."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours again." Klaus said.

"But I hate-"

"Delilah, I love your eyes. They're gorgeous. You have nothing to be ashamed about." Klaus said as he played with strands of her hair.

Delilah nodded and closed her eyes before opening them again, making Klaus gasp in awe as he gazed into her glowing red eyes.

"They're so beautiful." Klaus said softly as his eyes flashed gold, making Delilah's heart flutter as she rested her hand on his cheek. The couple gazed at each other, so entranced with each other's eyes that it just made them want each other even more. They leaned in and kissed each other savagely, leading to a night of passion.

♡♡♡♡

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢