𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Good lord, that one had lungs on him. He should've been an opera singer." Rebekah said, dropping yet another dead body to the ground. "Might've ended better for him, actually."

"God, did I miss you." Delilah said, hugging Rebekah.

"Is this absolutely necessary?" Freya asked, looking at the dead bodies everywhere.

"That depends. Do you want us at our full strength, or do you plan on rescuing Nik on your own?" Rebekah asked.

"We are bringing him home today. I promised Hope and my son." Delilah said.

"I can't believe you're a mother, Lilah. I feel so proud. I have a nephew." Rebekah gushed.

"Life really is strange." Delilah said.

"Well, death rattles are distracting and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell." Freya said.

"Kol, would you please?!" Elijah called out. Kol was feeding on a man who was screaming very loudly in pain. Another crunch was heard before there was silence. "Thank you." Elijah said, making Delilah laugh as he wiped his mouth.

"God, I missed all you guys." Delilah smiled.

"You were saying?" Elijah asked Freya.

"I was saying Klaus is in New Orleans, somewhere underground." Freya said.

"He's at the compound." Delilah said, making Freya look at her.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I talk to Niklaus every day. Soulmate connection. Remember? He's in the basement most of the time." Delilah said as Kol appeared.

"So, we head back to New Orleans?" Kol asked.

"That's gonna be a problem. I have contacts in New Orleans and as you can imagine, the place is crawling with vampires, all of whom hate all of us." Hayley said. "Whatever we do, we need to do it fast."

"I don't wanna stay any longer than we have to but we need to go." Freya said.

"Wait, we're not doing this today?" Kol asked.

"Hasn't Nik suffered enough?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes, and I've died, twice. I'm not about to give Marcel a shot at third." Kol said. "I say, we draw that muppet out of town. When he's gone-"

"I have been away from my daughter along enough. Delilah has been away from her son. They're both yearning to see their father." Hayley said. "Unless you're afraid?"