𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Isn't that the point of a fortress? It does a better job of protecting you when you stay within its walls!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Okay, we get it." Hayley said.

"Oh my god, what is going on with all this racket?" Delilah asked as she walked inside, seeing Klaus, Hayley, Rebekah, Freya and Elijah.

"Dahlia's here." Rebekah said, making Delilah's eyes widen in shock.

"You're joking." Delilah said.

"I'm afraid she is not." Elijah said as Delilah looked at Klaus. His eyes fell on her and she felt her heart skip a beat. Klaus hadn't had the chance to talk to Delilah about this connection thing that Freya told him about. Right now, he had more important matters to attend to, such as the thousand-year-old witch who happens to be his aunt trying to take away his daughter.

"Let's just figure out what the hell we're gonna do." Hayley said.

"What I would like to do is take a strong leash-"

"Children, please." Elijah interrupted, making Delilah let out a chuckle. "Niklaus, your ire is justified, however, Hayley is quite right. We need to find a new strategy. Freya, if you please."

"This spell you described. Dahlia calls it 'keening'. Using proxies to watch her enemies from afar. But I've never seen it done on quite this scale." Freya said.

"Awesome." Hayley said sarcastically. "So basically, every hurricane-chugging, boob-flashing tourist on Bourbon street is a potential spy."

"Well, that's that amazing." Delilah said before grabbing a cup of tea that Freya made and taking a sip.

"The good news is that I know a little bit about how her magic works." Freya said. "This tonic will at least prevent her from using any of us."

"Oh. You could've told me what this was." Delilah said, looking at her mug before shrugging and taking another sip.

"Well, come on. Should work like a charm." Rebekah said.

"Come on, Niklaus." Delilah said, looking at him standing away. "If it was poisoned or vervained, I'd be dead."

Klaus rolled his eyes, still standing there, making Elijah sigh. "Niklaus, is there something you wish to contribute?"

"I prefer biscuits with my tea." Klaus shrugged.

"Of course." Elijah said.

"Besides, our minds are far too strong to be invaded by kenning spells." Klaus said. "No, what we experienced was a test. Dahlia's watching to see how we respond to aggression. She's preparing for battle. My guess is sooner rather than later."