𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Mommy, can Hope and I have ice cream, please?" Delilah heard, looking down and seeing her son standing by her leg with a pout on his face, making her chuckle before nodding.

"Okay, but only one ice cream cone, Ansel. What do you think, Hayley?" Delilah asked.

"One ice cream cone each." Hayley said, getting two cones out from the freezer and handing it to Ansel. Hayley and Delilah had been raising their kids together for five years and during that time, the two had grown extremely close. They had become best friends. They were working together to find cures for the Mikaelsons as well as looking after their kids. Hope and Ansel were best friends. They were half brother and sister. Hope was six years old and Ansel was only four.

"I wish Nik was here to see how big he's gotten." Delilah said. "I wish everyone was here."

"We're getting close to having all the ingredients we need to cure everyone and wake them up." Hayley said. "I can't believe it's been five years."

"I miss Nik so much. We talk everyday with our soulmate connection but it's not the same. I share my memories with him of our son but I can see how much he yearns to see him in person, Ansel and Hope." Delilah said.

"I still remember my reaction of you telling me you were pregnant." Hayley chuckled, making Delilah laugh.

"Hayley, I need to tell you something." Delilah said, her tone quiet.

"Anything." Hayley said.

"I'm pregnant."

Hayley literally fell to the ground in shock, making Delilah jump back in surprise. She wasn't expecting that.

"What?!" Hayley exclaimed, quickly standing up again. "How? How is that possible? You're a vampire."

"Yeah, an 'upgraded model' as Lucien called it. I guess he made it so that our kind could be fertile. Klaus and I did sleep together after I turned, and I guess his little fellas got straight to work." Delilah explained. "I guess it makes sense. If Lucien could reproduce, he would be creating more of his kind and it would be only his bloodline. He could've had a powerful family, an unkillable army for himself."

"So...this baby like Hope, will have witch powers, will carry the werewolf gene except..."

"He or she will be an immortal vampire like me." Delilah finished off. "They'll have the venomous incurable bite and I guess once my child taps into their vampire side, they won't die...ever."