A Bit At A Time

"Are you sure you have everything?" Your mother was at the door making sure you didn't forget anything. "Yes mom..." You put on your outside shoes. "Lunch money?" You chuckle at her comment. "I think they pay mom."

"Your earbuds? You know your tinnitus..." You hum in response. "Sorry I'm just making sure." She waved her hands and you stood up to hug her. She sighed. "Be sure to make friends okay?" You pull away and look at her.

"I'll try." She smiles a bit and you walk out. "Tell dad I said bye." You started walking to the school since it was pretty close to your house. And you didn't like public transportation. It was crawling with germs.

"Okay. I got this." You grasped your plain light blue backpack with confidence. Your mother got it because she said it would bring out your (e/c) eyes.

UA

"Okay. I got this." That was the thirty-first time you had said it on your twenty minute walk. You walked through the entrance doors and the atmosphere was different in here. There were second and third years a bit less nervous and they stood out from the youngest looking people bumping into and apologizing to people. Two people from your homeroom last year were supposed to be here but you didn't remember their names. You only knew them as the blonde one always messed with you and the green haired one was always quiet.

You walk into the classroom. "This is 1-A rig-" You got cut off by a narcissistic "Heh?!" you recognized. Your attention turned to the conversation. "It's the first day and your already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you 'createn'." "Your kidding me right?" The blonde tilted his head. "Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" His words leaving the guy will glasses dumbfounded. "Uh- lets start over my name is Tenya Iida from the Somé Private Academy." The guy with glasses attempted to start over. "Somé huh? So you must think your better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!" "Oh you were in my class last year..." You turn to see where the voice came from.

It was the green haired guy only like a centimeter taller than you. "Your Kaneko." He realized. "Yeah.... you look..... familiar." You turn to see that the classes attention was on the both of you. You were pretty used to it being scowls but this time they were just all thinking. Your (e/c) eyes met 'his' red ones. Usually you would only see them when he was about to say something negative about your quirk. You just breathe in and out before walking out of the doorway into the classroom.

You hadn't did anything dumb yet, so for you it was a good start. The guy with glasses came to you. "Y/n Kaneko you were one of the people who got recommended, I'm sure your talent will be used wisely here." You nod to his words.

"I'm Tenya Iida, and your the guy from the physical exams I see that it was wrong of me to judge you." "Oh yeah~ I'm Izuku Midoriya." Midoriya that was his name. Although you don't remember the blond ones. You make one of your screen things as you walk to your desk.

It was about the size of your phone. You looked through all your memories and there was his name 'Katsuki Bakugo'. You dissolve it only to see his red eyes starring at you. "Oh so your a stalker too?" He said in his obnoxious voice.

"It's just my quirk..." You hadn't really been in an actually conversation with him before. If that's what you would call this. "Oh your robot girl." He crossed his arms with a slight smirk. His words making you remember that part of your childhood. You got up and left with your things from the class. "Don't you think you were a bit harsh to her?" A guy with spiky red head said. "Yeah she's a girl, try being nice." A yellow haired boy in-front of him said.

You were walking to the principals office to unenroll from this school. "It's fine I'll just go to Aldera High, or maybe homeschool." You mumbled to yourself. "That's not something a hero would say!" A deep manly familiar voice said making you look up from your thoughts.