What's the Big Idea?

You stepped up getting ready to use an ultimate move as the villains came running towards you all. "No I'll do it." Shindo stopped you. You widened your eyes a bit. "I'll take care of them. Get everyone to safety!" He yelled then ran off. You went back with Midoriya.

"Come on..." You carried two kids. You turned around to see Shindo falling back. "Dammit Gang Orca used his quirk on him." You cursed. "There's no way we will be able to move all of them in this amount of time." You turned to Midoriya. But you were the one who was always supposed to have a plan. 'Come on.' You gritted your teeth as you thought of anyway to do this, and you looked everywhere.

2005

"Bigger." The doctor said. You nodded and made your hologram 20 meters long.

Present

You put the kid down and walked to the terrorist. "Kaneko-san! What are you doing?!" Midoriya asked. 'Processor.' You thought then slowed down your brain time.

Slow Motion

You made a hologram that was about 20 meters long and about 30 centimeters thick. 'Firewall!' You yelled in your mind.

Normal Time

The shards came out, all aimed to the villains on the other side of it. It hit the terrorist but none hit Gang Orca. Your hologram started to shatter as Gang Orca attempted to knock you out by using his ultra-sonic wave but you only made your holograms thickness grow.

"I've got it from here!" You turned to see your classmate Todoroki before bringing you quirk back to you. You made a sharp turn to look behind you to teleport to Midoriya. "Are you guys evacuating?!" Orjiro ran towards you all along with Mina and Tokoyami. "Yeah we ar..." You lost your consciousness for a bit. "Y/n!" Mina caught you and helped you back up.

"I'm sorry." You apologized. "It's fine you did amazing!" She gave you a thumbs up. You really needed to get your crap together or you wouldn't pass. You groaned as you stood up straight and grabbed a kid. "Let's get this shit-fest over with."

~

You and a few of your classmates were carrying bystanders as you headed to the new first-aid location. "Hey it's him, the one who turned down UA." Midoriya noticed Inasa Yoarashi one of the Shiketsu students. "Good, we can keep evacuating as the strong attackers hold them back. It'll give Kaneko enough time to charge a bit." Orjiro glanced at you and you nodded.

"What's happening...?" The girl on your back asked. "Oh your awake... Can you walk?" You asked and she nodded. You put her down. "Catch up with the rest of them." You glanced at your running classmates. She nodded and made her way to them. This way you could go back and see if there were anym-

You heard a little boy scream closer to the villains. You saw that Todoroki was making a fire attack and Yoarashi made wind to direct it elsewhere. So the two boys were not working together.

Slow Motion

You ran over there and picked him up an-

Normal

"Ah!" You yelled as some of the fire got onto your leg. Your quirk basically just blacked out on you, and you landed a bit rough. "Are you alright?" The boy in your arms asked. "I'm a hero..." You panted. "I'm always fine." You assured him. "Cover your ears for a second..." You told the boy and he did so.

"Todoroki and Yoarashi get your shit together!" You yelled as you ran to the rest of the class. Their auguring wasn't going to help at all in this. You caught up to the rest of your class sooner or later.

Every time you would look back the boys would be using both of their quirks at the same time, rather than working together. "Hey watch out!" You yelled. One of their attacks were going to hit Shindo. Midoriya jumped from his place to get him. "Dammit! What are you two doing?!" Midoriya was mad at their actions too.

"No more games." Gang Orca was behind Todoroki. Todoroki sharply turned his body. "First I'll stop the wind." He yelled then used his ultra-sonic waves to knock down Yoarashi from the sky. Yoarashi yelled in pain.

Then Gang Orca grasped onto Todoroki then used his quirk on him, making them both KO'd. The smaller villains came after the evacuation center to destroy it. Shindo used his quirk to break the rock causing them to fall.

Then Midoriya ran to them. You were split between helping or not. Midoriya was strong already, but sooner or later Todoroki and Yoarashi would be fine. And the main goal is to help the citizens. Maybe you could help if things got rough, it was only an exam after all. No one could get too injured.

"Hold her." You gave the boy on your back to Oijiro. Then you headed to Shindo. "Are you all healed up?" You asked. "I could ask the same about you." He said. "We could use our quirks together to help take out the terrorist." You looked at him. "What do you say?" You asked. "I'm in." He smirked and stood up fully.

~

"Now!" Shindo yelled. He made the ground vibrate and break apart, causing the terrorist to fly up. You turned invisible and shot your self off the ground to them. "Time for a new move!" You yelled as your body became visible.

"Trembling Matrix!" You both yelled as you hundreds of ball shaped holograms came from the ground and knocked them out. And when the holograms ran into each-other at full force they would explode. You landed next to Shindo. "That was awesome!" You were proud of your work. "You could say that." He said while catching his breath. "Now let's see who else needs help." You looked around.

~

You grunted as you kicked another terrorist. Then a giant buzz when off signaling that the exams were over. "All of the members who were in trouble have been rescued from the disaster. And with this the provisional licensing exam is over, collect and go over your grade in the front." The man said over the intercom.