The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A

(not canon)

7:56am

"Wait so what are we doing in class again?" You asked Mina. "They're called work studies. It's kind like our internships but since we have our licenses we can do a little more." She smiled. "Gather around..." Mr.Aizawa said drawing his class to him.

"Your class is getting chosen for a newspaper article." He said bluntly. "A newspaper?" You all asked in unison. "Yeah they want to do a feature on your class for some reason..." He said. "Isn't that amazing Deku!" Uraraka asked.

"That's kind of surprising huh?" Kaminari asked. "Well the sports festival was on TV." Oijiro explained. "Yeah, when you think about it our class is pretty famous..." You mumbled. "We have to look super cute in case they wanna take our picture!" Hagakure cheered. "For sure!" Mina smiled. "I think you'll be just fine Hagakure." Jiro sighed.

"That's enough." Aizawa said. "Yes sir." You all replied. "It's nothing to exciting, the article is about how you are adjusting to dorm life that kinda thing. Principal Nezu thought that it would be a good idea. To tell your parents and guardians that your happy here..." Mr.Aizawa explained.

"Newscasters are usually hot this is amazing!" Mineta whispered to Sero. "He said it was for a paper.." He replied. Mineta drooled. "If she wants to right an article about my sticky balls I'll give her an all access pas-" Aizawa shut him up by using his scarf to trap him.

"Your going to be on your best behavior today." Aizawa reminded him. "Don't worry on my account Mr.Aizawa..." You all turned to the voice. "I want to get a feel for how dorm life is really like so there's no need for them to act any different than normal." The paper guy walked in.

"I didn't say you could come in yet." Mr.Aizawa glanced at him. "I was told that I have from 8am to 6pm." He pointed to his watch. "So unless my watched is wrong..."

"Hello everyone my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." He bowed you you all returned the offer. "Nice to meet you." You all said. "Now like I said you don't need to do anything special." You all stood up. "Just go about your day how you usually would. The camera will do most of the work. I may ask an occasional question or two, and I hope you will answer." He winked and smiled. Mina freaked out. "He's got such a nice smile!" She blushed a bit.

Breakfast

You sat down next to Bakugo. "Morning." You greeted him. He only looked at you then looked away. "Morning." He said under his breath. "Your grumpy today." You chuckled and ate your rice. "I'm not grumpy!" He argued. You chuckled, and he ate his fish. You took out your phone to take a picture of him to bother him. Since his mouth was full he just looked at you strangely. "Oh crap, it's in video mode, and my finger is blocking the camera." You chuckled. Then you looked over to see the camera guy taking a picture and you thought of an idea.

Slow Motion

You stood up and pulled Bakugo's cheeks to force a smile, and you smiled as the picture was being taken.

Normal Time

You sat in your seat quickly. "Dumbass!" He yelled then glared at the camera man as he walked away to take some picture over by Todoroki. "Thought you needed to smile a bit more." You pointed to your cheeks as you smiled. "No one likes a cranky man..." You chuckled. "Everyone except you." He replied and you gave him a peck on the cheek.

3:24pm

"What gives..." You whined at the rain. You were planning to use a hologram before Yaoy-Momo caught up to you. "Need an umbrella?" She asked, she was handing them out from her quirk. "What no way, thanks Yaoy-Momo." You smiled as she gave you one and ran off to another person.

5:03pm Your Dorm

You were thinking about this feature you had with your quirk. What your mother said about drawing energy to you. You tried it earlier but it didn't work out. You figured that it was what you used in the sports festival, bringing more power than you had to you. It'd helped you a lot in whatever work study you'd be joining, and if it was a family thing you wanted to use it more. "Y/n dinner's ready!" Mina knocked on your door. "Coming!" You stood up and opened the door. "All Might gave us some meat buns, come and get them while they're hot!" She smiled.