The Next Round

"You did a good job playing the villain!" Sero gave Bakugo a thumbs up as he walked in. You make a chuckle at the commentary. You didn't agree with either side though. "Shut up you idiot's or else!" Bakugo growled as he sat aggressively in his chair. "But seriously I couldn't even help but hold back for Kaneko..." Kaminari pointed towards you. "Once again she dragged you." Jiro snickered. "Come on let me have it just this once!" He whined back.

"I wouldn't call that girl frail..." Bakugo mumbled to himself. "Um where's Kirishima?" You look around for the red headed boy.

The two boys yelled as they try to make the other loose in the game of arm wrestling. But Kirishima slammed Tetsutetsu's into the rock table. Then he cheered in his own victory, and offered Tetsutetsu for help up with his manly heart.

Todoroki vs Midoriya

"I can feel the anticipation in this crowd!" Present Mic got the crowd riled up for the new match. And if you were being honest you could barely sit still in your seat. You were on the edge of it there were so many questions tugging at you.

'Who would make the opening attack?'

'Who'd run out of energy first?'

'Who would make more risky decisions?'

And of course...

'Who would win?'

"The first contestant left the audience literally frozen in the first match! It's Shoto Todoroki!" Todoroki walked onto the stage as Present Mic introduced them again. "And Izuku Midoriya the boy who nearly walked out of his first match but made an amazing comeback!" Izuku walked on to the battlefield exchanging glares with Todoroki as well.

Even when you looked over to Bakugo he was invested into the fight that hadn't even started. "Begin!" Todoroki didn't even give Midoriya any thinking time before sending an ice attack to him. Then Midoriya flicked his fingers using his quirk to repel it making all the ice shatter.

The audience shivered from the cold. "Wow Midoriya ended Todoroki's insane opening move!" Present Mic said. Todoroki grunted and made another ice attack towards Midoriya, but he just did the same thing as before. "Oh no." Uraraka whispered.

'Todoroki in combat is complicated. He can attack from short and long ranges. Thank god he isn't using his fire otherwise this match would have already ended. His attacks are so fast it gives his opponent only a second to think.' You sigh. 'Midoriya was right to use only a finger to repel the ice, it he were to use his whole arm he'd be doomed. But Todoroki keeps stopping himself from going out of bounds, so the only way Midoriya can win is to KO him.'

~

Todoroki made an ice ramp to get up close to Midoriya, but Midoriya used his quirk in the same way to shatter it again. Todoroki jumped off and aim a punch at Midoriya, but Midoriya dodged, leaving Todoroki with his ice in the ground.

Midoriya couldn't even hit the ground before Todoroki sent a ice attack to him trapping part of his leg in the ice. But then Midoriya made a fist and used his quirk to punch through the air making lots of wind, which broke the ice. Todoroki stood up in his same spot exchanging some words with the him, but only for him and Midoriya to hear.

'His body is freezing he's almost at limit. Or is he past it?' Todoroki sent another ice attack to Midoriya. Midoriya used one of his broken fingers again leaving everyone shocked.

Midoriya ran up to Todoroki and made a fist. "If he makes that attack he's done for..." You mumbled. 'Unless he uses his legs, but the fact that he hasn't they'd break. Then he'd just be crawling the rest of the fight.'

Midoriya landed a solid punch on Todoroki's stomach. "Awesome! That's the kind of action I like to see!" Present Mic reacted to the attack.

Todoroki made another ice attack which Midoriya dodged. But his arm was frozen. They stood there circling each other for a bit until Midoriya flicked his finger to create some distance. Todoroki kept blocking himself from Midoriya as he got a bit closer.

Midoriya ran closer to Todoroki and punched him. "It's yours! Your quirk not his!" Midoriya shouted.

Todoroki's left side started flaming leaving your classmates shocked. "Oh he's using his fire now." Uraraka squinted her eyes. "Incredible." Iida mumbles. "Amazing." Even you were in awe.

The frozen patches on Todoroki's body melted from the heat. 'Midoriya is in a tough spot now. All of his fingers are broken so he'd hurt himself very badly in his next decision.' You observed the fight taking note of your classmates.

Todoroki made ice in one leg and stood stance as Midoriya activated his quirk. "Alright that's enough!" Cementos started making rock to block the two boys from eachother. And Midnight attempted to use her quirk against them.

Todoroki sent tons of ice towards Midoriya and Midoriya jumped over it heading to him. Then Todoroki used both sides at once, as Midoriya made a fist with his less broken arm. The two used their power at the same time causing everything to collide in the blink of an eye sending wind through out the whole stadium.

"This is crazy!" Kirishima said. "What's happening?!" Yaoyorozu tried to get a good view on it.

A few seconds later the wind cleared up, and the audience would finally get to see who the winner was. Everyone looked to see Midoriya was out of bounds, and he fell from exhaustion. "Midoriya is out of bounds! Todoroki wins! He advances to the third round!"