All Might vs All for One

Kamiko Ward

All For One threw you through one of the portals he made. "Geez think he'd be a bit nicer to hi-" You then see All for One made a hole in Best Jeanist's stomach. You step back with wide eyes. Then you picked up on your classmates breathing. 'What are they doing here...?'

Then Bakugo appeared before you in the same warp thing that got you here. "What the hell..." Bakugo coughed. "My apologies Bakugo." All for One said. Then you looked at Bakugo and he looked back happy that you were okay, but you both knew you couldn't get out of here easy.

Then more villains came through another warp thing. "So you failed once more Tomura..." All for One walked up to him. "You guessed that Bakugo was a needed piece on you gameboard..." Then he put out his hand. "Start over as many times as you need it. I'm here to provide you for help, but keep in mind that Y/n is also here." You gritted your teeth. "Like hell I am..." You grunt.

"Ah there you are..." All for One said. Then All Might came and tried to punch him. "I'll have you return my students." All Might said. "One of your students are in my custody." Then All for One pushed him back making lots of wind everywhere.

"It took you long enough to find us." All for One's figure was now visible. "It's only five kilometers from the bar to here, and it was thirty seconds until your arrival. You've gotten weaker." All for One said. "Your one to talk I couldn't help but notice that fancy life support thing you've got around your neck. Are you over exerting yourself?" All Might stood up. You teleported back to where you could see.

"I won't make the mistake I made years ago, when I left that child with you, that kid. I will take back my students, and make sure your locked up for the rest of your sad life. Right with the League of Villains!" All Might jumped from his spot to attack him.

"Do you know that child is behind you? It would be a pain to not be able to save her twice." All for One used his quirk to create some type of controlled wind to fling All Might into a building. 'Really wish he would stop telling everyone we're related.' You glared.

"Air canon plus spring like limbs, kinetic booster multiplied by four, strength enhancer times three. What a delightful combination. Maybe a few more enhancers next time." All for One thought about his previous attack. "All Might!" You and Bakugo yelled.

"Don't worry it'll take a lot more than that to kill him, take these two off the battlefield Tomura." One for All said. Then used one of his quirks to stab Kurogiri in the chest. "Hurry and get the out of here." All for One said. "Wait if you have a warp quirk why not you get us out." Magne asked. "This is new, there's still some stuff I need to learn about it. And Kurogiri can teleport to specific coordinates, while I can only transport people to and from my own location." All for One explained.

"Or, with focus, someone to and from a person I'm very familiar with." He said. "It's easier to have Kurogiri do it."

Then Kurogiri made a giant portal. "He can make people use there quirks?" You say to yourself. Then All Might came from the sky again. Then All for One lifted himself off the ground. "Your not thinking Tomura. There is much room for you to grow..." All for One said. "Your mine!" All Might came to punch All for One.

"Let's go while All for One is keeping All Might entertained..." Mr.Compress said then put Dabi in one of his marble things. "Claim your prize." Then the League of Villains turned to you and Bakugo. "This is gonna be fun." He smirked and got ready to attack.

"Young Bakugo don't!" All Might yelled. "Kaneko's got me if something bad happens...

...to them." Bakugo said. Then Twice used a weird harden tape on Bakugo. But Bakugo dodged all of his attacks. "Y/n!" Toga ran to you. "I wanted to talk to you at the camp, but then Compress already got you so I couldn't!" She jumped to you. "Can we be friends?" She asked.

You dodged her jump by teleporting a bit over. Then you kicked her side with your left leg. But she only swung her knife at you thankfully you dodged. Then Spinner was thrown into the mix and tried to attack you with his swords taped together. "The hell is that?!" You shot yourself off the ground to dodge it.

"Something I made myself like it?" He then tried to swing it at you again. And Toga throwed some knifes at you you teleport elsewhere. 'I can't make offense attacks, this is a crap-fest!'

You turn to see three of your classmates breaking through a wall. Then Todoroki made a giant slab of ice for them to go up. Then they went up it reaching the sky.

"Come on!" Kirishima yelled. Then you and Bakugo shot yourselves off with your quirks. Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's hand, and Bakugo grabbed yours when you were about to fall behind. "You idiots!" Bakugo yelled. "Bakugo on my mark y-" "Don't tell me what to do!" Bakugo yelled at Iida. "It's not the time to fight." Kirishima said.

Then you turned to see Compress coming after you. Then Mount Lady grew big to block him from you. So you and your friends got away.