Pleasant or Not?

The Next Day

"I'm happy you both have the day off..." You said while eating breakfast. "Yep my job is taking a break for the next few days." You father gulped down his food. "Well we also felt like we should congratulate you for winning. You did so good. Your father was on the verge of crying every time you got hurt." You mother chuckled.

"I had full faith in you." He crossed his arms. "So what are we doing?" You asked. With your new life at UA you had less time with your parents. "We wanted to go to the mall with you." Your father came back to the conversation. "That sounds fun." You giggle.

Mall

Your family walks into the mall with tons of people. "Your the girl who won the sports festival Y-Y/n Kaneko!" A girl that looked about the age of four ran up to you. "Oh yeah that's me." You crouched down. Your parents watched with small smiles on their faces.

"Sorry my daughter loved how you were in the sports festival. She actually just now decided she wants to become a hero because of it." Her mother chuckled nervously. "Its fine." You gave her smile. "I was wondering if you could sign my journal. I keep all my favorite people inside." She showed you her notebook as she blushed. 'Just like Midoriya...' You thought.

"I can." You giggled. You looked around for a pen. 'I don't have one...' You made a hologram of your name. It was 'Y/n K' in cursive. It was about the size of the pad of your thumb. It was a bright glowing cyan, your theme color. You stuck it onto the page of you. "There its all done." You smiled.

"Thanks! Its so pretty!" She smiled and ran to her mom showing her the picture. "Thank you keep up the good work. You'll be an amazing hero!" She waved and walked away.

"That was so awesome." You father hugged you. "You are doing an amazing job." Your mother joined in. You nod.

~

"Any idea to what you want to buy?" Your mother asked. "I don't know I don't need anything. I'd prefer if you kept the money for you." You waved your hands kindly rejecting their offer. "Your too nice." You father chuckles. "I just have everything I need already. I'd just prefer (dinner meal) for dinner." You nearly drooled thinking about your favorite meal.

"Done and done. I'll prep it though you may have to get some ingredients..." Your mother said.

Streets

"So mom needs (three ingredients) easy enoug-" You ran into someone. "Kaneko..." You look up to your blue and grey eyed classmate. "Todoroki." He helped you get up straight. "Wow one day after the festival your like a new person." You chuckle a bit. "I've been thinking recently." You were still in awe of his change. "I'm meeting someone." He looked at you. "Oh good for you. I feel a bit bad for how the sports festival ended things with us." You sigh.

"No need. You are very talented and strong that's why you won. My head was all over the place in our fight." You nodded to his words. "I hope you have a nice time meeting the person you are meeting." You waved and walked away.

You walk into a store to get the things you needed to get. You grabbed the ingredients you needed and went to the cashier. "Robot girl." You heard a voice saying behind you.

The tone in his voice said 'don't mess with me' so you kept to yourself. You put your items on the table and waited as the person told you your amount. "1200 yen." She said you gave her the money and she bagged your items. "Have a nice day." She waved. "You too." You walked out.

Home

"I'm back." You took off your shoes leaving you white socks the only thing on your feet. "Oh Y/n I invited a friend. She's from high school and you go to school with her son, we would've hanged out more but you and her son weren't on the best terms." You looked to see two blondes and a brunette on your couch. One of them glaring at you. "I'm surprised her son got back sooner then you, we sent the both of you out to get groceries. Thought you'd do it together..." She smiled.