Stripping The Varnish

Written Exam Day 3

You had finished your test three hours ago so you were sleeping. "All right put your pencils down." Mr.Aizawa words making you wake up, but you kept your eyes closed. "Last person in each row bring your answer sheets to me." You sat up to give your test to Yaoy-Momo.

Practical Exams

You were still half asleep. You barely got sleep last night because you were up late playing word searches. They help with your enhanced sight. All your teachers were in-front of you. "Now then lets begin the last test." Mr.Aizawa said.

"Remember it's possible to fail this final. If your want to go to camp then don't make any stupid mistakes." "Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked. "I expect that many of you have gathered some information, so you have an idea of what your doing." Mr.Aizawa guesse.

"We're fighting those big ol' robots!" Kaminari cheered. He had been practicing using his quirk for this occasion. "Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come!" Mina cheered too. "Actually this years test is a bit different!" Principal Nezu popped out of Mr.Aizawa scarf. 'Was he in there the whole time?'

"Your changing things?" Yaoy-Momo asked. "They now have a new focus. They will have hero work, but teamwork as well. And you'll be fight against actual people. So what does that mean for you? You students will be working in pairs to defeat one of UA teachers." Nezu waved his arms out. "We're fighting the teachers?!" Uraraka freaked out. "Additionally your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined in my discretion. Based on various factors. Including fighting styles, grades and personal relationships." Mr.Aizawa explained.

"First Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are against me. Then Midoriya and Bakugo and there opponent will be..." Suddenly All Might fell form the sky. "I am here... To fight." All Might said. "Because of her spot as number one in intelligence, her winning the sports festival, and her high IQ Kankeo will be doing two practical tests to make it fair. So all three of you will be up against All Might." "Your going to have to work together to defeat me." All Might made a fist with his hand while smiling.

Monitory Room

"It always creeps me out when All Might does that one blue eye thing..." You chuckled nervously. "You have any plans to win yet?" Midoriya asked. "Yeah but they all need the help of Bakugo. If we were to make a plan just the two of us, we would always have a vulnerable spot if Bakugo goes rogue." You sighed and looked down. "Well..." Midoriya started making you look up.

"It may not be my place to tell you, but I feel like you should know..." You turned to Midoriya. "You and Kacchan may not seem like friends, but he doesn't treat you like most people. Sometimes when I'm in the hallway I hear Kirishima talking to him about it. I think that if you try you could get to him." You were there jaw dropped.

You chuckled. "That idiot..." You couldn't believe what you heard. "I dunno he's very stubborn..." You sighed. "But if it helps us pass I'll try." You words making Midoirya nod. "Oh Ochaco-san." You turn to see Uraraka walk in. "Have a plan for your team?" Midoriya asked.

"My partner is a bit pre occupied with himself." She chuckled. "I'm surprised he doesn't have a mirror attached onto his hero costume." You joked making the two of them chuckle. "That's why I came here to get inspiration from everyone else." She explained.

"Well your quirk may not come in useful so much here because it makes things lightweight, and Thirteen can use that as an opportunity to use their quirk against it, Aoyama's weakness is using his quirk too much, you both really only have one shot to make a plan work right. So I suggest relying on his quirk a bit more, but of course you could make a object lightweight for offense, or maybe even defense. I suggest you distract Thirteen to stop them form using their quirk so Aoyama can make a solid attack while you get on the handcuffs." You mumbled very fast.

"Wha~" Uraraka was still processing what you just said. "Oh I get it!" Midoriya said. "You came up with all that in just a few seconds?" He asked. "Came up with what?" You asked. "Oh! I'm sorry I guess a bit of your mumbling passed onto me. I tend to get traits form people I hang around a lot." You waved you hands.

"Thanks for your plan Y/n-san!" Uraraka thanked you. You nodded.

Jiro and Kaneko vs Present Mic

"Any plans?" She asked. "I can see why they made us partners, we both have a hearing weakness. And Present Mic does nothing but make noise. The best we can do is KO him to get the cuffs on. I think I could get close to him and knock out his vo-" "HEY!!!!!!" Present Mic started using his quirk to make you and Jiro cover your ears in a instant. "I'll need some time to get to him!" You said over Present Mic's voice. "I've got it!" Jiro took her hands off her ears, plugged her ear plugs into her speakers in her boots to repel to sound.

You teleported place to place from what you saw. You couldn't teleport to Present Mic unless you saw the place he was in. Jiro's quirk got weaker the closer you got to him. Your ears were bleeding from how loud the noise was and your teleportation got shorter. You fell. "GIVING UP?!!!" Present Mic used his quirk again.

It felt like your ears could come off and your body wanted to go the opposite way due to the force and vibrations. Like when the ocean current carries you back to the shore. Well from what you heard. "Just a little closer." You said to yourself. You started running so you could get this over with. Present Mic's quirk didn't require actually fighting so you could probably knock him out.

Once he was in you field of sight you teleported to him and sped up your thinking time.

Slow Motion

Before Present Mic could use his quirk again. You punched his throat with the technique 1-UP taught you. Just in your arm though. You got out the handcuffs and locked them on him.

Normal Time

Then you see Jiro a few yards behind you. "Good job..." She gave you a thumbs up and you returned it. Then you both walked through the escape gate. "Team Kaneko and Jiro have passed the exam!" A voice said on the intercoms.

Monitory Room

You walked in with Jiro. "Congratulations!" Iida said. "That was a dirty move you pulled on Present Mic punching his throat you know..." Midoriya chuckled. "Do what I had to for us to pass. I had to knock out vocal chords. If I hadn't done that one thing, my ears would've been done for even with Recovery Girls healing. That's why when your doing something like this you have to think everything through, or you won't just loose the fight, but you'll loose your life..."

"Oh that kind of rhymed!" You said after your words. "But seriously be careful." You said. They all nodded to your speech.

~

"I didn't expect Mineta to do so much." Uraraka said in awe. "Never expect these things from a pervert." You chuckled and crossed your arms. "Oh Midoriya w-" You turned to see Midoriya was probably on his way to the final exam.

Bakugo, Midoriya, and Kaneko vs All Might

You caught up to the two boys at the gate. "Um..." Your voice making them both turn. "Let's try our best." You smiled making Midoirya smile a bit and nod. Even he knew this would be hard. It's why he was taking it so serious. "Team Bakugo, Midoriya, and Kaneko begin." A voice from the intercoms started.

"Ready? Go!"