Rescue Exercises

Provisional Licensing Exam Location

"Ok for the one-hundred of you who passed turn your attention to the projector." The same man from earlier said. 'He seems to have more energy now.' You looked at the projector seeing that the arena you were just in was getting destroyed. "There's only one more round to the exam." The man informed you all. "It's simple you save the bystanders in there."

You nodded. "Use this time to show us how you'll carry out rescues after you receive your licenses." The man said. "Treat this as it were the real thing."

You looked on the screen to see people trapped in various places. You guessed that they were paid actors. "Only our world could have careers for these situations." You sighed at how crazy the world you lived in was.

"These people are from the Help. Us. Company. also know as H.U.C. These people are placed throughout the arena in need of your saving. You will be graded based off a point system. If you have enough points then you pass. We will be starting in ten minutes so take care of any preparations now." He finished.

"I guess it will be more simple than the last round, but it also depends on who gets to the bystanders first, and how you go about saving them." You turned to Mina. She nodded. "At least we won't be as tired, but I'm ready!" She made a thumbs up. "Momo can probably use her quirk very well in these situations." You pointed out. "Same goes for you. Your IQ feature will come in very handy here." You nodded to Yaoy-Momo's words.

~

You all have been talking until a loud bell when off. "Villain have preformed a large scale attack, since most buildings clasped there are many injuries." The man said. "Guess that's the background story." Tsuyu spoke. "So then.." Jiro looked at her. "We're starting." Tsuyu replied. Then the buildings came down like before. "Your job is to save the bystanders until emergency services come. And with that begin!" The mans words making everyone head into action.

"Let's start by heading to the closes urban area." Iida announced. "We'll work as a team as much as possible!"

"Your going on your own again?!" Mina watched Bakugo run away. Bakugo only grunted as he caught his eyes onto Kirishima and Denki following him. "Why are you damn extras always following me?!" Bakugo yelled. "We just wanna..." They smiled.

"Help me please!" The rest of your class followed the sound of the voice. "My grandpa has been crushed I think he's hurt..." The little boy cried. "Oh no this looks bad where is he?" Midoriya asked. "'This looks bad?'" The little boy mimicked. "That's points off your score! The first thing you should've done was check if I was badly injured and then asked if I could walk! I'm breathing kind of weird too aren't I! Did you even notice that I was bleeding form the head?! A person with a hero license should be able to do all of that in an instant!" He yelled.

"Your not here just to provide aid, until the police and firefighters show up you need to make sure this goes on smoothly. Think of the victims here they must be terrified. There are many aspects of being a hero but there is on thing to keep in mind. Anyone who need rescuing is having the worst day of there lives."

You didn't know why but you suddenly had a flashback when you were getting all of your memories back. As much as you tried to hide all of your feeling deep inside of you, you couldn't. You used to be able too when it was only junior high but now everything was starting to over flow. At any moment you thought you could break down in tears, but you never did because you thought that if you let it all out you could never be strong. You were mostly seen as weak by others and doing that will only prove it. 'Just another day.' You told yourself as you pushed the feelings below you just so you could get this day over with. "I can carry this boy to the first aid station myself, go on without me." Midoriya said. And you all ran the opposite way.

~

"It's alright I've got you." You picked a up a small child. "She seems you have bleeding from her arm, which I'm guessing she got when the building fell..." You put your hand two her wrist to check her pulse. "60 bpm. I'm going to get her to first aid quick." You said as you rushed in that direction.

~

You got to first aid. "Let me see her..." Another student said. You nodded and gave the child to her. "She has a fractured arm, low pulse, not that responsive to any words. But she can open her eyes so she's conscious but barely." You informed the other student. "Okay I've got her." She assured you. You nodded. Boom!

You turned to see a giant explosion taking place. "A villain has completed another large scale attack." The man said on the intercoms. "Everyone this is part of the exams." You picked up on Midoirya's voice and went to him. "Kaneko.." He looked at you. "We have to take care of the villain as well as the injured, but it sucks because some of our strongest classmates are still out there." You informed him. "Try teleporting to them." Midoirya said. "I'd get points off, think about it. There not a lot of us here so we'd have to stay and make sure the injured don't get hurt more, we have to adapt to the new concept." You said.

"Which is..." Another student said. "Instead of help the injured, it's help the injured and take care of the villain." Midoriya caught on. "Right so we have to multitask." Another student said. "Correct." You added.