The Final Match

You clicked your tongue before you sneezed. "I guess she's awake..." Uraraka smiled. You sat up just now opening your eyes. "Are they done? Who am I fighting next?" You said in a soft voice.

"Me dumbass." Bakugo was at the doorway. "That's unfortunate..." You stood up and stretched. "I'm gonna go get some sugar in my system." You needed some energy. "Good luck!" Everyone cheered you on. "Yeah I'll need it." You chuckled nervously before walking past Bakugo.

Waiting Room

You blew your nose into a tissue. "What~" You were coming down with a cold or something. You never got sick. "Was it Todoroki...?" Maybe it was the change in temperature, but then Recovery Girl would've healed you. So this happened afterwards.

You had no time to be worried about such things. 'Bakugo's ego may get the best of him in this fight, in that case we can make the same attack you did in your other fight.' Your IQ was all back from your nap so you were ready to go. You took a bite out of your cookie when the door blew open.

"What are you doing in here?" It was Bakugo. He looked outside the door at the sign. "Oh crap this is waiting room number two?!" He looked at you. You were just looking out the window. "Alright so I may have walked into the wrong room but don't think that means I won't be on top of my game you got that?!" He blew up the table. "Bring all you got to this robot girl!" You looked at the cookie he had knocked on the floor.

"I was planning on it... thanks for blowing up my cookie..." You sighed. He knocked over the table. "Stop talking about cookies! Focus on me! That's the only thing I give a damn about! Whatever happened in junior high, whatever happened in your last few fights, none of that matters to me! You better use everything you gave in the last matches on me!" He turned and walked away. "I want everyone to know I beat you at your best..." He walked out. You sighed and threw the cookie in the trash.

Bakugo vs Kaneko

"Are you ready for the final battle at the UA high sports festival?!" The crowd cheered ready to see what you and Bakugo were bringing to the table. "In just a moment we'll see what first year comes out of top! Yes it all comes down to this folks from the hero course Y/n Kaneko versus her classmate Katsuki Bakugo! Now begin!"

Bakugo flew over to you "Robot girl!" He aimed an explosion at you. You quickly teleported elsewhere as the explosion fired and sent your holograms to him. He dodged it with ease before he landed. He charged at you again not even giving you time to think. You blocked yourself from him with a hologram that he easily broke through.

He fired an explosion at you which you jumped up to dodge. You jumped back as he fired an explosion at you. You jumped back again. "How long do you think you can keep dodging?!" He yelled as he fired another explosion at you. You teleported behind him and attempted to kick him but he blew you up before you had the chance. "A solid attack!" Present Mic said.

You grunted as you got up only to see Bakugo coming at you again in mid-air. "Robot girl! Where's all the stuff you used before?!" You shot yourself off the ground to dodge his explosion. You teleported to the middle of the arena. Bakugo only chuckled as he kept twisting himself to make some type of special attack he made. "Howitzer impact!" He said as he fired a giant explosion to you, leaving the audience shocked.

"Do we have a winner?" Present Mic asked. Bakugo looked at your limp body as he chuckled.

"Your not the only one who came up with new moves!"

You channel that hologram of your body to you and punched him in the ribs knocking him far away form you. "Dammit robot girl!" Bakugo was pissed that he was tricked by you. "I blow you up!" He aimed another explosion towards you which you dodged. "Dammit sit still." He hissed to himself as you could hear a small crack in his voice.