A Talk

'Y/n Kaneko... Y/n Kaneko...' You found your name. You passed the provisional licensing exam. "Oh crap that scared me..." You sighed. "If anyone was going to pass I knew you were!" Mina cheered you on she passed as well.

"It's up there call me a hero!" Mineta yelled. And a lot of other people congratulated themselves for getting a spot on the board. "Good job guys~" Your words kind of faded when you saw an irritated look on Bakugo's face.

'How in the hell did he fail...?' You asked yourself but you kind of already knew the answers. He got points off for lack of cooperation, and his lack of heroism. "Todoroki!" You turned to see that Shiketsu student.

Then he bowed so low his head touched the ground. Showing that he was sorry for his actions. "Sorry it's my fault you didn't pass the licensing exam! My focus was narrow minded, forgive me!" He apologized.

"I'm sorry. I'm the one who got us off to a bad start." Todoroki admitted. "But still.." Yoarashi started. "Thanks to the things you said to me, I have a lot to think about." Todoroki said.

"Holy crap did he really fail?" Mina still couldn't believe it. "How could our top two classmates not pass the exam?" Sero asked. "Should've been more careful with what you said." Kaminari looked at Bakugo. "Yeah you would kinda be scary to people who don't know you like us.." You joked. Bakugo only growled at all of your comments.

"Shut your mouth before I murder you..." He growled. "See that's what we mean." You and Kaminari said.

"There are people coming around to give you a print out of your scores. Look them over and see what needs improvement." The man at the front said. You got a hold of your paper and read it over. You got a 94, you got a few points off from your lack of helping in certain parts, but you got a lot of points added because of your use of your quirk, being able to work with many people, and you got some more points off from... "Use of language?" To be honest you didn't think you cursed that much. Then you had flashbacks of some of the curse words you said today.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock."

"I got some info from your long ass speech."

"Tell me something after I beat your ass."

"Let's get this shit-fest over with."

"Todoroki and Yoarashi get your shit together!"

"We took off points when you did something wrong. If you got below fifty you failed." The man in the front said. "So how did you do?" Uraraka asked. "I got a 94 just like Yaoy-Momo but I think our reasons for why we got 6 points off are different." You sighed.

"For those of you who pass can go off as pro heroes but only in emergency situations. Your licenses are only temporary remember that." The man at the front reminded you all of the responsibilities you now have as novice heroes. He also said that whoever failed as a chance at redeeming themselves. And he was right the world was going to need as many heroes as it can get with the fall of All Might.

Dorms 8:02pm

"So how did it go?" Your mom was FaceTiming you. You chuckled and showed her your license. "It's amazing! I'm so proud of you! What did M/n say on you both meeting?" Your mother asked.

"She said Sunday. On Sunday I'm going to her apartment." You smiled a bit. "By yourself? Me and your father can come..." Your mother didn't want anything to go wrong. "I was planning on asking Bakugo. But I should do it before he goes to sleep like the old man he is." You rest your head on your hand.

"What?! So this means you two are..." You mother smiled really big realizing the situation. You nod. "Don't tell him I told you." That was the second time you blabbed about your relationship. "You guys make a cute couple! Tell me when it goes public. Ok bye now." She waved. You waved back and she hung up. Now to go talk to the angry bird.