House Arrest Day 1

Since the teachers understood your situation they let you take a break until Sunday. So you were off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Which were the days Midoriya and Bakugo were under house arrest.

9am

You woke up to your alarm you had set the night before. You didn't want to get off your good sleeping schedule, but you did like to sleep in. You got ready for the day and went downstairs.

9:20am

You walked downstairs to see the two boys. It was weird facing each other after yesterday. "Good Morning!" Midoriya waved. You waved back and Bakugo glanced at you which made you blush and turn. You got out things to make pancakes. "Have you ate anything yet?" You asked to see how much you had to make.

"Me and Kacchan? No we haven't." Midoriya spoke for him. You nodded. You made the pancake mix adding the necessary ingredients. You listened to music as you did flipped the pancakes, and every now and then you would look to see Bakugo only catching a glance at you. You flipped a pancake to see it's golden brown color and put it on the plate beside you.

~

"I'm all done..." You said as you took the plate of nine pancakes to the table. "Really thanks Kaneko!" Midoriya said. "You both can call me Y/n." You told them, after yesterday how could you not? "Then call me Izuku." Midoriya said. "Whatever... Call me by my given name. But nothing changes with us Deku." Bakugo said then sat down beside you.

You all got some food and put it on your plates, you also added some fruits because you saw it in the fridge. "So..." Midoriya started making you both look at him. "You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked not wanting to get the wrong idea. "Oh um..." You looked at Bakugo. After your disagreement yesterday you didn't want to say the wrong thing.

"Yeah. You have something to say Deku?" Bakugo glared at him. "No Kacchan!" Midoriya waved his arms. You smiled slightly and ate your food.

12:00pm

Your alarm went off. You didn't want them to over work themselves so you made sure they ate right and rested a bit. "Okay it's break time." You reminded them. They put down the towels that they were using to wipe down the windows and walked away. Midoriya went to the bathroom and Bakugo joined you on the couch.

"Are you going to make me lunch?" He asked. "I don't want to spoil you, find your own food." You chuckled. "I'm sorry." He said. You looked up from your phone at him. "For blaming you, and yelling, and saying we should be friends." He apologized. "Is there something you want me to do to make it better?" He choked out. You both were kind of getting used to the relationship thing now. You smiled then requested something. "A kiss..." You put your phone down. Giving him vermillion eyes. And then you sat on your knees making you taller than him at the moment, and pulled his chin to you. He only chuckled which sent butterflies to your stomach before kissing you.

"What's for lunc- Ahh!" Midoriya blushed and turned the opposite way. His voice making you both pull away from your make-out session. "Sorry Izuku!" You stood up. "Dammit Deku!" Bakugo was mad he ruined your kiss. Then you went to the fridge. "So what do you want to eat?" You try to change the subject.

2:00pm

You and Bakugo were showing little affectionate things whenever Midoriya would be elsewhere, like cuddles(you were cuddling right now) and kisses. But if Midoriya saw he'd just go back to whatever he was doing. You even got in a few pictures of you both cuddling. "You know the rest of the class is gonna find out. I know racoon eyes isn't going to keep it in." Bakugo rolled his eyes and you looked up at him. "We should tell them tonight then. I've seen a few relationships with some of the upperclassmen. If your school work isn't interrupted and your still trying your hardest, they allow it." You smile. "Fine then..." He chuckled at your personality.

It was one of the things he liked about you. You were serious when you needed to be, but whenever you were relaxed you were very sweet, and childish. But with this relationship, now he'd describe you as sexy sometimes like that kiss earlier. "We can watch a movie later." You wanted to do something with him. "What kind of movie?" He looked at you. "Romance!" You made a hologram of some romance anime movies.

"I've been wanting to watch 'Your Name'... Have you watched it before?" You saw that movie on TikTok and have been wanting to see what the hype was about. "Whatever..." He put his head back as a small blush covered his cheeks. "Okay then your dorm at 8." You say.

3:30pm

You cleared your throat getting the classes attention. You wanted to get this over with. "Okay so um..." You scratched your head. Bakugo was beside you and rolled his eyes. "We're dating got that extras?" He said making you relived. "Yes!" Mina cheered and the girls came to you and some of the boys went to Bakugo.

"It took you long enough!" Mina smiled. "You guys make a cute couple." Tsuyu smiled. "This is amazing! I should make tea and then you can tell us about everything!" Yaoy-Momo said then ran off to the kitchen. "Yeah..." The rest of you girls headed to the couch.

"Bakugo it took you long enough..." Kaminari whined. "How did you end up with her?" Mineta needed some tips for getting a girl. "Not telling you grape haired loser. And you better not be a pervert to her or I'll murder you got that?" Bakugo glared at him. "It happened at training camp didn't it?" Kirishima asked. "Good going Bakubro! You've got a girl!" Kirishima fist bumped him.

"So at camp he told me he liked me, and I already knew I liked him but I wasn't obsessive or anything. Just liked being around him and cheesy stuff." You explained and drank some tea. "Ok ok if there was one song to describe your relationship what would it be?" Uraraka asked. You thought of one. "I think... 'Don't Leave by Snakeships & MO'." You said.

"It does!" Mina smiles. "I'd totally love to see you both sing or play that in a band." Jiro twirled her earplug. "I know how to play almost every instrument, and sing. Me and Katsuki took music class together as kids. He knows how to play the drums. So we could one day maybe..." You remembered.

"I bet he'd look totally hot doing it..." You mumbled. "What did you say?" Hagakure asked. "Oh nothing!" You waved your arms.