Time To Pick Some Hero Names

7:23

"I can't believe you get up so early. I'm me but I sleep in a bit..." You lazily got your backpack. "Come on idiot." Bakugo opened the door. "You kids be careful it's raining." Your father said as you nodded. The both of you got umbrellas and started walking to school.

Class

"Hi! It's been a while!" You came into the class all energetic. "Wow your more hyper than me! Ok not that hyper..." Mina said. You giggled and went to the girls. "Everyone wanted to talk to me and Bakugo when we walked to scho-" "You and Bakugo walked to school together?!" Mina whisper yelled. "Yeah his parents are on a business trip so he's staying with me." You sigh. But then giggle. "It's been interesting..." You get up and go to your seat.

"Robot girl." He said as you sat down making you chuckle at the slightest. You guessed he was trying to say 'I may have called you by your name but we're not friends.' which made you feel less awkward. "Morning."

You look up to see your teacher who seemed fully recovered. "Morning Mr.Aizawa." Your class greeted your teacher in unison. "Mr.Aizawa you don't have bandages anymore that's good news..." Tsuyu said with her finger on her chin. "The old lady went a bit over board on the treatment... Anyway..." He started.

"We have a big class today on hero informatics..." Your class had different thoughts on what the class would be about. "You need code names." Your class cheered in excitement. Mr.Aizawa glared at you all as you quickly returned to your seats.

"This is related to the hero draft I mentioned last class. Usually kids your age don't have to worry about them, but your class is different. But investing offers into kids like you pros are curious about your potential." He explained.

"So what your saying is that we'll still have to prove ourselves after getting recruited." Hagakure asked. "Correct. Now here are the total for you who got offers..." Mr.Aizawa made a hologram on the board show all the offers your classmates got.

"4,803... I got the most in the class..." You mumbled amazed by how many pros wanted to work with you. "In past years it's been more spread out, but there's a pretty big gap this time." Mr.Aizawa pointed to the board.

"Despite these results you'll all be interning with pros. Got it. You've already seen villains first hand, but it'll still be helpful to see pros at work. These hero names will more than likely be temporary. But take them seriously or you'll..." Mr.Aizawa was cut off by someone from outside. "Have hell to pay later." Midnight walked in.

Ten Minutes Later

'Come on your one of the smartest people in Japan and you can't think of a hero name?' You cursed yourself. Picking a name for yourself seemed a lot harder than you thought. 'Cyan Circuit, Digigirl, BioBot...? Ew those suck...' You were throwing out options. They were cleaver but none of them had a ring to it.

You wanted a name with a meaning, your whole life you've been made fun of by your quirk. But now with a good name you could make people see more than a girl who is smart. "Make them see what else you can do..." You mumbled.

'Holograms.... enhanced senses..... hacking....' You thought.

~

You were at the front of the class ready to show the name you had picked to represent you. You looked at your board before turning it. "Virus...?" Kaminari asked and you nodded. "I think it's a pretty cool name and that's all that really matters. I picked it to say that everything is not as good or great as it may seem. Oh and on the technical side a virus can copy itself like me and can hack and destroy like me.. Plus I think it has a bit of a ring to it. I'm the Tech Hero: Virus." You smile.

"I love it! I'm guessing it has some type of sentimental value which makes it adorable, and it does make you sound mature!" Midnight cheered.

Lunch-Classroom

"Have you decided where you want to go? You have so many options..." Mina sighed and kept looking at the list. "I want a hero with the same fighting style and stuff so I can learn more. It'd only make sense. Even if I could get someone that uses similar physical attacks as me... Ah that would be golden." You sighed as you looked through the paper.

"I think I passed someone you may be interested in then..." Mina pointed to a name on her paper as you look over. Your face lights up. "Perfect."