In Each of Our Hearts

"What real villains? No way." Kirishima said. "How could so many of them get into a UA facility so secure?" "It's probably like what happened earlier." You said. "What do you mean Kaneko?" Mina asked. "Think about it maybe one of the villains had a quirk that could cancel signals. That would explain how the media got in." You explained. "Are you saying the media caused this?" Kaminari asked. "No what I think she's saying is that one of the villains let the media in to distract the teachers as they were getting in." You nodded to Todoroki's words.

"That would explain why the alarms aren't going off." Yaoyorozu concluded. "They must be here for something... Or someone. But it can't be any of us right? They don't know us." You said.

"Thirteen get the students out of here, and alert the main campus. Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications to. Kaminari, Kaneko try using your quirks to contact the school." Mr.Aizawa said. "Yes sir." You reply in unison.

You go over to Kaminari and think of the best strategy to contact the school laying out your holograms for data purposes. "Nothing's really coming up how about you?" Kaminari asked trying to use his quirk. "Nuh uh~" You shake your head as you reply. "There isn't a way to contact anyone without a signal." You sighed as you put your screens away.

"Come with me!" Thirteen shouted as your class followed him. Midoriya stayed for a bit looking at the scene. "This is no time to be analyzing its time to go." Iida directed him as Midoriya followed the rest of the class. But before you all could reach the exit a giant mist appeared before you.

"There is no escape. It's a pleasure to meet you we are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice. To say hello. And besides isn't this a fitting place for All Might the symbol of peace to take his last breath." The mist's words shocking the class. "I believe he was supposed to be here today. And yet I see no sign of him. There must've been a change of plans we could not have foreseen. Ah well in the end I suppose it doesn't matter." He stretched out his arms after his words.

Thirteen got ready as he was about to use his quirk. "I still have a role to play." He ended his words as Bakugo and Kirishima went to attack him. Bakugo sending an explosion towards him. "Did you think we would sit back as we let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima said while activating his quirk. "You live up to your schools reputation..." The mist said while appearing through out the smoke from Bakugo's explosion. "But you should be more careful children otherwise someone might get hurt." He glared at the two boys before spreading his quirk everywhere.

Everyone slowly getting picked up by the current and teleported to another area in the facility. But most people were able to dodge the attack and stayed on the sidelines. You yelped a bit as you landed on your back in a building.

"The heck~" You mumbled as you stood up. "Crap~" You met the eyes of a villain and stood stance.

He was pretty big and looks about in his twenties probably just here for money, or to just use his quirk freely. He lunged toward you and sent rocks towards you. "A rock quirk?" You say to yourself. You dodged the attack and teleported behind him kicking his back. He sharply turned around but before he could do anything you kicked his groin. "Hey that's not fair~" He fell to the ground squirming like a kid. "Eh?" You walk out.

"It looks like the collapse zone Thirteen was talking about." You look at the area. "Die!" You turn your head sharply to see a explosion headed straight towards you. You teleport out of the way as the attack landed on the villain that was behind you.

"Dammit robot girl why are you always in the way?!" He landed next to you. "Kaneko you got teleported here as well?" Kirishima asked. You nodded as you stood stance. "That's awesome your quirk will be big help."