Strategy, Strategy, Strategy

You were on the right side, Yaoyorozu on the other side, and Iida in the front. All holding Todoroki up.

Flashback

"So we'll annihilate the other teams then go for Midoriya's?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Oh it does seem more reasonable..." You agreed. "Kaneko..." Todoroki turned to you making you look up at him. "You'll be using your quirk for offense, Yaoyorozu defense, and Iida defense when it's needed. I'll be both." You all agreed with the strategy. "We'll take down the weaker teams first." He stated.

End

Todoroki took another teams headband. 'We haven't been able to use a lot of offense... or defense. I guess our main opponents are elsewhere.' You looked around. "Todoroki..." You looked up to see Midoriya's team a few meters away from yours.

"How much time do we have left?" Todoroki asked you. "Three minutes and thirty seconds." You said back. "Iida forward!" Todoroki said. "Kaneko use your quirk, Yaoyorozu guard us." Todoroki told you all.

"All right." Yaoyorzu said. "Ready?" She looked at you. "Yeah." You replied. She quickly made small balls and you programmed them to turn into bombs so she wouldn't have to do any extra work. You enclosed them inside little hologram balls and sent them to every team around you except yours.

"Kaboom." You set them off annihilating most of the teams around you. "Wow look at that combo move! You know what they say teamwork makes a dream work!" Present Mic announced making the audience cheer.

"Less than three minutes left. We can't back down now." Todoroki froze a rod Yaoyorozu made, and froze the rest of the other teams in their place with it. Then he took their headbands.

Then your team headed for Midoriya's. "Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami activated his quirk. "Yaoyorozu!" Todoroki said then she made something to block it with.

"With that level of amour, if there was anymore sunlight Dark Shadow would've been ripped apart." Your ears picked up Tokoyami's words.

Buth of your teams have been circling eachother since the last attack. "If we are going to do something we need to start quickly." Yaoyorozu checked the time. "I have an idea..." Your words making the team curious. "Yaoyorozu I'll need some cords and water. And Iida make sure you head towards them really fast, Todoroki make sure you get that headband." You had thought about an idea to lower their defense. Your team nodded.

"Whenever your ready Iida." You were waiting until he moved. You had everything you needed for the task. "You won't be able to use me after this. Hang on tight. Torque over..." Iida started. You processed your mind to move really fast to do this. "Recipro burst!" Iida said.

Slow Motion Time

As Iida ran you used your holograms to hold the water and cords up so your team wouldn't get hurt. You stored the energy from one of Kaminari's blast somewhere else in the same moment and put it into the cord. Then you put water on it an sent it to dark shadow. Then Todoroki grabbed the headband.

Normal Time

"Iida what was that?" Even Todoroki was shocked. "By forcing the torque and rotations to increase, I created an explosive power. With the recoil, my engines stall for a while." He explained. "It's a secret move I've been saving up."

"Kaneko how did you do all of that so fast?" Yaoyorozu asked. "I can make my brain work at different speeds if needed. Just that I'll be pretty dumb for about twenty minutes, like a glitchy phone. It's also a secret move I've been saving. And there's a lot more." You explained."We KO'd Dark Shadow, but I made sure to aim my attack precisely so I wouldn't hurt anyone." You looked at Midoriya's team.

"And with that amazing attack Todoroki's team has the one-million points and Midoriya's team with zero!" Present Mic announced.

"Get back here!" Midoriya shouted. And his team came for yours.

You couldn't process what was happening because your attention span was also down. But when you looked up Todoroki was using his fire. 'Midoriya got his hand out of the way?' You thought.

And he grabbed one of the headbands that were sitting on Todoroki's shoulders. "I got it!" Midoriya shouted. "We put the biggest number on last right?" Yeah your brain was definitely out. "Yeah." Yaoyorozu turned to the other team with a smirk. "You didn't think that we'd leave the prize on top?"

"Oh no! Team Midoriya didn't retrieve the one-million headband!" Present Mic announced. "Dammit robot girl!" You heard Bakugo from above. "Kaneko..." You just snapped back. "Your holograms..." He reminded you. You nodded and made a big one.

"Times up!" Present Mic said. You were on the verge of passing out if you didn't get any rest. You channeled your hologram to you and became a bit more energized. Todoroki jumped down. "Damn it." He cursed. "Now lets take a look at the top four teams!" Present Mic cheered.

"In first place team Todoroki! Second place team Bakugo! Third place team Shinsou! Fourth place team Midoriya!" "Yay we won..." You said very lazily with half lidded eyes.

Lunch

"Kaneko-san what happened?!" Mina freak out to see that you were sleeping in your bowl of rice. "Apparently when she changes how fast her brain works she kind of goes dumb. I guess It'd make sense because of her quirk. The only way for her to return to her natural self is by sleeping. Which is similar to charging." Yaoyorozu giggled.

"Hey..." Kaminari and Mineta sat at the girls table. "I'm sure since your class rep and all but the teachers said that everyone has to wear those cheer clothes for a cheer battle this afternoon!" Mineta pointed to some cheerleaders. "Oh then we'll have to wake up Kaneko..." Mina turned to you still in the rice.

"Kaneko-san wake up..." She shook you a bit. You sat up and stretched. "What's in my hair...?" You took out the rice. "Kaminari and Mineta said we'll need cheer uniforms for the cheer battle this afternoon." Jiro nudged her head towards them in annoyance. "You can ask Mr.Aizawa if you don't believe me." You nodded to Mineta's words. "I'll be back I need to go to the bathroom." You stood up. "Isn't she an angel..." Mineta drooled over you.

___

You headed down a path that you thought would lead to the bathroom. "I don't think this is the right way..." You looked around. Occasionally you'd pick up on Midoriya and Todoroki's voice. "Robot girl?" You turned to Bakugo. "What are you doing here?" His voice got a bit louder. "I thought this was the bathroom..." You kept looking around. "What are you doing here?" You asked him.

"None of your business..." He said in annoyance. You picked up on Todoorki and Midoriya's voice again. "Secret love child...?" You repeated what you just heard. "Were you eavesdropping?" You asked Bakugo with a little smirk. "No you are!" He got upset. "The bathroom is over there dumbass." He pointed. You nodded and walked away.

______________________________

Name: Shoto Todoroki

Age: 16

Birthday: January 11

Quirk: Half Cold, Half Hot

Height: 5'9

Favorite Food: Cold Soba