His Start

Soon came November, as you and Bakugo were a lovely couple to have around, but there were times were you both could be a bit chaotic...

Common Room 8:02pm

You snickered as you stood behind the couch quietly. "I like ya cut g..." You said then slapped Bakugo on the back on his neck then made a run for it towards the elevator. "Dammit!" He cursed then jumped over the couch to get to you. You were spamming the elevator close button until it closed right in front of Bakugo. "Dammit!" You heard him curse from below as it went up.

9:00pm

"I'm back..." You smiled as Bakugo growled. "You got here just in time the HBBC(Hero Bill Board Chart) is about to start." Midoriya said. Your whole class was in front of the tv. You sat next to Mina on the floor and watched as the top ten hero award went to Ryukyu, and when you looked over you saw Uraraka and Tsuyu smiling. And when you looked over to Midoriya he was on the edge of his seat for every award that was being given.

Next Day

"Morning..." You said a bit confused why it was so quiet in here. Then you walk into the common room to see Endeavor fighting a Nomu and watched from behind. You got there pretty late but the Nomu had just ripped it's own head off to attack Endeavor, and it wasn't a pretty sight to see.

"The villain who suddenly appeared is now destroying the city. I can't confirm this, but it looks as thought many vile bioengineered human Nomu are also on the ground. Heroes are currently trying to suppress them, and evacuate citizens. However, Endeavor has appeared to be greatly wounded. I can't help but compare this to the Kamino ward incident." The news reporter said.

Then Endeavor's hand was covered in hues of oranges and yellows, then he sprung from his spot to punch the Nomu only to be counterattacked. You watched as the tv panned to citizens panicking, and Nomu attacking. The Symbol of Peace was gone, no one knew what to do without All Might. Of course now would be the best time for villains to attack. Everyone was more vulnerable without him. No one had enough time to adapt to Endeavor taking the number one spot.

"You've gotta be kidding me.." Todoroki mumbled. "Todoroki..." Mr. Aizawa came in. "So you know then." "It's bad..." Sero added. "Don't just say whatever you want!" You all turned to the tv. "What are you looking at to come up with that, tv?!" You all listened to the boys words. "Look at that! The flames are still burning see? Endeavor's alive and fighting! Stop letting something that isn't there get you down! He's still risking his life for our sakes! Look!" Then the camera turned to Endeavor going after the Nomu.

That kid was right, you had no reason to be worried. Soon enough Hawks came and used his feathers to make Endeavor faster, you thought that that was the speed he needed to win but their plan backfired.

Endeavor got him and the Nomu high in the sky so that less people would be injured, and then he made the last attack of the fight which left everyone eye wide. And everyone watched as Endeavor fell to the ground powerless.

Then Endeavor raised his hand showing that he was alive, and alright. "Endeavor is standing!" The news reported said as everyone in the crowd cheered. Some of your class who was in the room at the time comforted Todoroki from what he just experienced, his head was all over the place. Endeavor didn't strike you as a people person, but he did what he needed to to become a hero. And your class would have to do the same one day. Today marked Endeavors start on the path to fully becoming number one, and honoring that position.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Mr.Aizawa asked, you asked him to stay behind a moment before heading to the teachers dorms. "I wanted to talk about my quirk." You answer.

To Be Continued In Season 5...