Create Those Ultimate Moves

7:50am

You woke up to your alarm. At least you got more sleeping time because the dorms were closer to the school. You got out of your bed to get ready.

8:23am

You walked into the classroom. "We've got dorms and you still managed to be almost tardy!" Iida ran up to you. "EEI I don't even know what you told me, I'm half sleep still. So maybe when it's lunch or something..." You walked pass him to your seat. 'Why am I so tired is it daylight saving time? Or the different sleep schedule...'

8:25am

Mr.Aizawa walked in and went to the front of the class to start his lesson. "I believe I've mentioned this already, but your goal this summer was to obtain provisional hero licenses. Do not take this lightly. A hero license means your responsible for human lives. You can only imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only 50% pass each year." You all listened to Mr.Aizawa's words.

"It's that hard to get a provisional license?" Mineta asked. "In order to prepare, you'll concentrate on making something new." Mr.Aizawa said then Midnight, Ectoplasm, and Cementos walked in. "You'll be making ultimate moves." Mr.Aizawa said. "Ulitmate moves!" Some of the class cheered.

Gym Gamma

"This facility was my idea, we can make terrains and obstacles for each student." Cementos explained. Iida raised his hand. 'EEI your blocking my time...' You sigh you were pretty excited to make an ultimate move.

"What is the advantage of having ultimate moves for our provisional exam, may we know your reasoning?" Iida asked. "That's two questions, calm down." Mr.Aizawa said.

"The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crimes, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters." Mr.Aizawa said. "Of course the exam sees how well you deals with such things, but you won't just be fighting. It will also see if your ability to gather information is good or not, and your quick decision making will be judged. In the worlds of a hero you may not have time to think in some scenarios, so they will see if you can prove yourself in every subject." Mr.Aizawa said.

"Your ultimate move gives you preparation in battle. If your prepared you have less to worry about." Midnight said. "Learn to be consistent and you will be a great asset on the field." Cementos said then turned and walked away.

"Your ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack. Take Kaneko's invisibly, or brain processing time. With her brain processing time she has an advantage by thinking quicker than the average human on the battlefield." Your class glanced at you then back at the teacher. "The only thing is that it doesn't have a name." He explained.

"So it's basically our secret weapon something that gives us the edge so we can win no matter what." Sato said. "I guess it depends on who your fight, if they have an ultimate move or not. And it depends on it's power level, and on what type of quirk you have." You say. "There's some smart kids..." Midnight winked.

"Take Kamui Woods is able to use his Chain Prison to capture someone. That's what we want to see. Give yourself an upper-hand, this opportunity may even let you learn about your quirk." Midnight said. "The training camp was interrupted, but the practice you did get in there to develop your quirks was part of the process." Mr.Aizawa said. Behind him Ectoplasm was making clones on the rocks Cementos just created.

"Now that your caught up, you'll be working to develop these moves for the next ten days or so. This is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation. Prepare yourselves for intense training." Mr.Aizawa said. "In addition you should think on how you can improve your costume. I expect each and everyone of you to go Plus Ultra. Do you have it in you?" He asked. "Yes sir!" You all say. "I am so charged up for this!" Kaminari said.

~

'If I hadn't used everything I pretty much knew this would be easier.' "Need help?" Midnight came around. "Oh yes, kind of of having a hero block..." You sighed. "In the sport's festival you didn't make many offense attacks unless you needed too, and used more kicking and punching rather than your actual quirk. Instead of making something new, amplify something you already have!" She smiled then walked off.

'I didn't expect her to be so good at things like this. But she's right, I need more offense attacks. With my quirk there is only one thing I can really use for that...' You thought.

Common Area (Few Days Later)

"Does it have to be this hard?!" Mina whined. "I know! I wanted to just sleep all summer..." You whined with her, while being upside down on the couch. "It's weird to think there's only a week left before the exam." Yaoy-Momo said. "Yaoy-Momo how is your ultimate move going?" Hagakure asked.

"There's something I really wanna do but my body isn't ready yet... I need time to improve my quirk and general indurance." Yaoy-Momo sighed. "How about you Tsuyu?" Hagakure asked. "I've perfected a move that makes me even more frog like than before." Tsuyu replies. "Anyone getting costume changes?" Jiro asked.

"I am, for the move I'm working on requires a lot of my quirk to be in one place, so I needed a more durable costume. Mr.Aizawa said it should I have it before the exam, so you'll see it then. We have the same costume designer right Urarak-" You turned to see her daydreaming.

"Earth to Ochaco..." You tore off a small piece of paper then threw it at her. She gasped and blushed. "You seem a little tense..." Tsuyu looked at her. "No everything's fine!" She replied. "Well at least that's how I would be..." Uraraka sighed.

"But lately my hearts been all stirred up about something..." She blushed. "It's love! Uraraka has a crush on Midoriya~" You teased. "Um no ma'am you Y/n Kaneko can not be teasing people in that subject." Mina put the foot down. "Wha~" You started. "We all know you like Bakugo, even some of the boys." Mina giggled.

"That's ridiculous! I wouldn't have such a relationship with such a person." You pouted. "It's fine we won't tell..." Yaoy-Momo said. You sighed. "Okay..." You sat upright in your chair. "Don't tell him I told you but.... we k-kissed...." You whistled after your words. The girls freaked out.

"What what was it like?!" Mina asked. "Did you have fireworks going off in your stomach like in the movies?!" Hagakure asked. "When?!" Even Yaoy-Momo was curious. "At camp I think it was a day before the villains came..." You chuckled. "But seriously guys you can't tell anyone, or make a big deal. So if you see us together, or hear one of us talking about the other don't giggle or anything..." You felt bad for telling you and Bakugo's secret. You had only been together for about a week or so. "We promise!" Tsuyu says.