Confessions and Chaos

You break the kiss and look him in the eyes. "Bakugo I love you. That's how I feel." You chuckled with tears coming down your eyes. His eyes widened then he slowly leaned in and kissed you again.

It felt like fireworks were going off above you and in your stomach. Now everything felt different, and you had a different view on the blond boy in-front of you. You finally knew what was the reason for everything he had done. Even with all the stuff he had done, you knew that he wouldn't just become like this for anyone. So you must be special to him, and he was special to you. You both pulled away and you smiled. "That was very sweet of you Bakugo..." You giggled and he chuckled.

"But I wanna ask what made it click in you?" You looked at him waiting to see why he said what he did. "At the lake, after I threw you in the water. When everyone was checking up on you I felt really bad, not something I'd feel with anyone. And I wanted to be the one asking if you were okay not dunce face or anyone. And I've felt like this since grade school. Just I didn't understand it back then. But in junior school I figured that it was l-love or something. Now was the perfect time to tell you eh?" He asked.

You gave him a peck on the lips. "Yeah..."

Next Day 7:30am

After yesterday you and Bakugo decided you wouldn't tell anyone about it. You'd just tell everyone you were friends at most. Your alarm went off as you sat up and smiled. "Usually your so grumpy when you wake up..."Uraraka giggled. "What happened yesterday?" Yaoy-Momo asked. "I just had a dream about... being a pro..." You made up.

7:50am

You walked out of your room to see Bakugo walking pass the cabin on his way to the cafeteria. You only blushed before having a crazy thought in your head. 'All I wanna do is kiss him again!' You internally yelled. 'Oh no is this what teenage girls are like?' You put your hand on your mouth.

9:46am

You were working on teleportation for your limit training. You teleported a quarter meter from your previous position twenty times then turned to see if you could teleport without looking. You sighed after you couldn't. "Try putting the place on one of your hologram thingys!" Pixie Bob insisted. You nod and did so.

You looked at the picture while you teleport backwards. "I did it!" You jumped up. "Now try a farther distance." She gave you a thumbs up and you nod.

5:03pm

"Y/n I heard that you could teleport without even looking!" Mina came form behind. "Yeah my best was ten meters, but I have to have a mental image of the place in mind." You smile. "Kaneko, we need you with Bakugo on chopping vegetables!" Iida came up to you. "Okay EEI."

You walk over to Bakugo and grabbed a knife. You started chopping the carrots. "So..." You start. "What dumbass." He replied but not in his usual voice. "Your really good with that knife... Ever get scared you'll cut yourself?" You ask. "No I'll cut you. "He joked and you gasped. "That was really mean." You threw a carrot at him. "Idiot." He threw one back hitting your eye. "Aww crap." You put your hand over it as he laughed.

"Bakugo laughed at Y/n you know what that means..." Kirishima whispered to Mina. "Yeah our plan is working." She replied.

Test of Courage

The next day you basically just did the same thing with limits. You got to 15 meters, that's how far you can teleport without looking. And you were getting better at it. You looked at your number it was a 2. "Anyone with a two?" You asked. "Me dumbass." Bakugo came up to you. "Me." Todoroki came up. 'Aren't there only two to a team?' Bakugo's eye twitched.

"Go somewhere else half and half bastard." Bakugo grunted. "Bakugo! Don't be rude. We'll be happy to have you with us. Bakugo will need you because he may get scared, he just doesn't want to embarrass himself in-front of a lady." You snickered.

"You damn robot bastard." He said in a low voice behind you. You turn and look at him. "Let's see which one of us gets scared the most then."

~

You three were walking through the woods. Your legs were shaking but you didn't show it. You could watch any horror movie and be fine afterwards, but the day that something pops out of no where... "Boo!" Someone jumped out you shriek and jump back. You made Bakugo chuckle.

You punch his shoulder. "Not funny. I hate jump-scares." You said. You smelt burning wood somewhere in the distance. "What's that smell?" You asked. "Not everyone has your senses thing..." Bakugo said. "It's smells like burning wood." You looked around. "Should we head back to cam-" Todoroki was cut off by Mandalay's telepath.

"All students need to return to camp, we are under a villain attack." Everyone heard her voice. "Oh crap." You say.