Giving It Our All

Ryukyu, Uraraka, and Tsuyu made a hole in the ceiling where you all were. "Take care of him go on!" Midoriya yelled as he made a beeline for Eri. Then Overhaul used his quirk to break apart the rock and sending him and Eri up. You got caught up in the rock and started to go up. You tried to keep your balance since you didn't have a quirk to keep you safe. If you fell you'd die."Chisaki!" Midoriya yelled. "You heroes screw everything up!" Chisaki said. "She's coming with us!" Midoriya then jumped from his place to go after her.

"Even if I don't have my quirk, I'll lay down my life for her. Because it's what a hero would do." Those were your words. You gritted your teeth and jumped from your place. You were closer to her. If you just tried. You hand was a centimeter from hers. "Your not getting to her!" Overhaul yelled then sent a ton of rocks to you. "Y/n!" Midoriya yelled as you got knocked off from where you were standing.

Flashback, This Morning

"What's up with that serious face?" Mina asked. "Yeah some of the others that have work studies look just like that, like something big is about to happen..." Sero said. "What? Me? No... I'm just staying focused." You smiled.

~

Bakugo stopped you before you got the chance to walk out. "Hey..." He breathed. "Oh hi.." You smiled. "I got you something, don't do anything reckless today, whatever your about to do okay? I'd prefer to see you again." He rolled his eyes.

End

All of a sudden Eri's body was covered in yellow sparks and her hand touched yours. 'Her quirk...' Then a hologram stopped you from falling. Then she jumped from her spot. You used your quirk to shot yourself off the ground and head for Overhaul. "Make sure you get her!" You said as Overhaul broke the ground to send more rocks towards you. "Eri!" Midoriya yelled as he reached out to her.

Soon enough he got a hold of her. "Give her back!" Chisaki kept moving around the rock, and you and Midoirya kept dodging them as they came. Then suddenly he teleported which confused Chisaki. And you shot yourself off the ground, you had enough power to get you to the ground above. You watched as Midoriya fell to the ground with Eri in hand. You made some holograms to slow, and direct where they were going to land.

"Are you both okay?" You asked as you went to them. You check Eri's pulse which shocked her all of a sudden then your whole body spasmed which made you grunt and let go of her. "Y/n are you okay?" Midoriya asked. "Her quirk, she doesn't know how to control it." You answered then the same thing happened to Midoriya. "Your right, she has no control over it." You both turn to Overhaul's voice, then he sent a rock attack. You got them both out of the way. "Hold her..." Midoriya stood up. "If I don't you could be seriously injured, do you not understand. She's the reason you weren't hurt." You answered.

"As you may know Eri has the power to rewind things. If she uses her quirk right she may have the power to turn us back into monkeys. Everyone who touches her is turned into nothingness. Didn't I tell you that the girl was cursed. The only way to stop her is to disassemble her." Overhaul explained. "How could you say such things to a kid..." Then you shot yourself off the ground, but as you did so your quirk started fading. 'Are you serious again....?' You landed. You look at Midoriya telling him that he'd have to fight alone. "Okay Eri, hold on." He mumbled as he activated his quirk.

You'd get hurt if you stayed here for any longer so you turned around to see a few villains that didn't look all that powerful, and decided that you could kick their asses without a quirk.

Hospital 10:15am

"She appears to have a stomach wound in her intestine, blood loss, but only half a pint is gone, broken joint in her hand, a scar over her right eye that will need stiches, minor scars over the rest of her body, and her quirk genes are damaged. Her surgery is scheduled for 10:30am today." The doctor was explaining your injuries to your parents. "Can we have some time alone?" Your mother asked, and the doctor walked out.

You turned to them. You were laying because your body felt like hell. "I saved her." You chuckled. "That's all that I care about at the moment...." You sighed. "You scare us so much... Your so reckless, and doing that comes with a price. You need to start caring for yourself.." Your mother said. "Your quirk, how will you be a hero?" Your father asked.

"I like to think that you don't need a quirk to be a hero. Sometimes just smiling for someone can equal the same price. Of course saving someone from death is a heroic action, but sometimes just cheering someone up is too. Quirks are overrated, I think I'll be fine without it. I still have everyone I love." You smile.

They teared up during your words. "When did we deserve such a person like you." Your mother held your hand. "I guess the world chose for you, it happens sometimes." You answered. "I have a question..." Your father said making you turn to him. "What inspired you to be a hero? It's been on my mind all year because as a kid you would say that you wanted to be one every now and then, but was never fully into the idea." He looked at you.

Flashback

You were walking the streets with your father. The only reason it seemed normal to your surroundings was because you used a hologram over his face to make it look normal. This was the only way you could be allowed outside your house. Boom! You then heard a gun fire.

Slow Motion

Seeing that it was pretty crowed this late at night, one of these civilian would easily have their life stolen. You then ran over to wear the bullet was still by the gun and grasped it.

Normal Time

"You saved my life..." A woman behind you said. "What a strong child you've got." Another man said to your father. "She has a strong quirk, it's a shame she doesn't want to take on the world of heroism though, I'm sure lots of more lives could be saved." You father walked up to them. "Well when you do I'll be here cheering you on, do you mind telling me your name so I don't forget?" A man asked you. "Y/n Shigaraki..."

Present

"I was always told that my quirk would go to waste if I didn't used it this way. But I'm to be honest there was one person who kept me on the path to be a hero." Your parents waited for the answer.

"Katsuki Bakugo. Since I've been around him all these years he is the one who inspired me to be a hero. Even though as a child his actions weren't all heroic, he has always had other features. Like his determination, confidence, and how he dealt with things. I just wanted to be strong like him, and stand up for myself as well." You explained. "Now I can, and I don't need a quirk to. I just need people to support me, and I have that." You smiled.

"We'll always be here to support you no matter what happens okay." Your mother said. "We love you and we always will, it's normal for parents to be scared especially with a child like you but that just adds onto the fun of it right?" Your father smiled and you nodded. "I'll try not to be so reckless, I don't want to scare you guys. You guys are awesome parents you know." You chuckled. "We know." You mother smiled to brighten the mood. Then the doctor walked in.

"It's time for the anesthesia treatment." The doctor then helped you on a moveable bed to transfer you to the surgery room. You waved by as you got moved out your room.

"I don't know, maybe the job of a hero isn't for me." You turned your head to the room you passed. It looked like a man who seemed to be talking to a woman who you thought was his wife. Considering the rings on both their fingers. But before you could think about what you heard a needle went into you, making you meet a long slumber.