Clarifying the Past

"Y/n Kaneko. Your the one my mom wanted to see right?" The girl in front of you said. You and Bakugo raised an eyebrow at each-other. Then looked back at the girl. "Your mom?" You tilt your head at her. She looked confused as well. "M/n L/n that's my mom. Oh I didn't even introduce myself, I'm Junko L/n." Then she turned. "Mom she's here!" She yelled then turned back to you. "Come in."

~

You, Bakugo and 'Junko' were sitting at the table in there home. "Oh I thought your mother lived in America..." You make conversation with Junko. "We did but she got a job calling. We aren't financially struggling but she does work pretty hard to keep us all fed." Junko slouched in her chair.

"All?" You asked. "Oh sorry it took a while I was getting the twins changed." You turn to see M/n putting down two children that looked like they were six. "They couldn't choose what clothes to wear." She smiled. "Oh mom now that I see you both together all three of us kind of look alike." Junko said.

~

All four of you were sitting at the table with a cup of tea. Bakugo was really quiet because he felt like it wasn't his place to say anything. You breathed in and out before speaking. "I'm Y/n L/n, your sister. Technically my last name is L/n but after so many years of being called Y/n Kaneko it'll take me a second to get used to it. If you don't mind me asking what are the twin's names?" You asked M/n.

"The one with the white shirt is Chiya, and the one with the black shirt is Chiyo. I guess I'll start from the beginning. When I was 20 years old I was a struggling adult you had just gotten a career in cooking. I was making decent money at least enough to keep a roof over my head, and food on my table, then I had a couple hundreds leftover. I worked as a private chef too. At one of the events I was serving at I met a guy. Your real father Y/n..." M/n glanced at you.

"It was a decent relationship until a year later. Then we decided to have a kid. It turned out that they were actually twins. Junko and Junki." Your sister gritted her teeth. So she already knew about all of this. "Your father wanted to use them for his own schemes, so I gave him to someone else to protect him. When he was distracted, but I was only able to get one of them out. I don't know where he is now though, but I hope he is alright. Then after your father figured out what I had done, he made me have you, and got rid of Junko and me. Luckily I found her again on my own. For you he had a plan of what he wanted you to do, he wanted to make your early years perfect then crush them when you got older to change the way you thought about heroes, then he hoped that your quirk would've been used for evil. When you were at the facility he sent me away because he thought I was in the way of his plans. Then Tomura came, he's not my child obviously, but then he threw you out." Your mother wiped some of her tears.

"We were all experiments to him. The twins are mine but from a different man, my current boyfriend. But he's still in America working. If your wondering my quirk is Hologram." Your mother made a white hologram then put it away. "I don't know where the rest of your quirk came from but they're probably a combination of a few of his." You mother explained.

"I can also use my holograms about the same things you use yours for and draw energy to them. So light energy, mechanical, thermal, you get it your a smart girl..." She chuckled. "I'm so sorry for everything, you didn't deserve this, but you can't change the past." She sighed. "Is there anything else you want to know?" She asked.

Everyone looked at you. You eyes were glazed in a salty coat of water. "How do you know the Kaneko's?" You asked. "You mom and I were good friends. I had her come over sometimes when your father was working. So he and her know each other. I'm guessing he gave you to her when the him versus All Might thing went down a few years back. I think he gave you away to see how you would turn out." Your mother sighed.

You put your elbows on the table and rubbed your temples processing this. Bakugo rubbed your back to let you know that he'd be there for you. "Oh can I ask who he is to you?" Your sister asked. You sat up. "He's my boyfriend." You assumed that they probably already knew his name from the sports festival.

"You both make a good couple." Your mother smiled. "Junko is about to head off to boarding school in Europe when the new school year starts. But she's checking the school out in November. You are five years apart I believe." Your mother said. "So what are some of your hobbies." She asked.

"Oh... I like to learn, it has something to do with my quirk. Oh and ice skating with my other parents is fun." You chuckled. Bakugo turned his head seeing that he didn't know this part about you. "I'm not a professional, but it holds a special place in my heart. Ice skating is one of the few things I've struggled with. It doesn't just just mind to learn but you need your body as well. When I learned how to skate properly I have lot's of fun, and I was happy I accomplished something for the first time." You smiled.

~

After socializing for a bit you all talked to each other about random things and they even warmed up to Bakugo. "So what were you both like as kids?" Your sister asked. "Me and Kaneko weren't on the best of terms but lately we've been better about it." Bakugo answered. "How long do you plan to stay in Japan?" You asked, if Junko was going to boarding school then M/n would be on her own for a while. "About five years so I'll be here for a while. But my boyfriend will be coming over for the holidays so I'll be fine." M/n smiled.

3:03pm

You gave M/n a hug before heading out. "Even though I didn't raise you, I'm still proud of you." M/n smiled. "Thank you." You smiled. "Bye! Come again soon!" Junko waved and you waved back. "I will!" You replied and walked away with Bakugo.

Train Station 6:10pm

"I can see how they would be your relatives. Are you done adventuring now." Bakugo asked. He meant 'are your feeling in place now, like is your mind clear?'. "No my adventure has only begun." Your feeling being in place only helped you in your new goal. Finding Junki. Your brother who was five years apart from you. You smiled as you looked out the train window, gazing over all of the city lights that were turning on as it was getting dark.

Dorms 3:00am

Ring! You groan as you woke up from your sleep. You answer your phone to see who would call you this late. "........" All you heard was slight breathing covered by static. You were a bit disturbed but managed fall back to sleep.

To be continued in Season 4...