Focus

"So something tells me we didn't need cheerleading costumes..." You stood there with a plain face along with the rest of the girls. "Why do I always believe that little grape?" Yaoyorozu sighed. "Those guys are so dumb!" Jiro threw her pom poms on the ground and crossed her arms. "The costumes are not that bad, so why not enjoy them!" Hagekure tried to lighten the mood. "Yeah... I'll be taking a nap..." You were still pretty tired.

You walked away with your arms crossed mummering things about Mineta into the ground. "Robot girl what the hell are you wearing?" You looked up to meet the eyes of Bakugo. He only snickered before taking a picture of you really quick. "You little..." You tried to take his phone from him. "I'm keeping this." You stepped back. "Why because you like me?" You teased him. "No to show Mineta." He smirks. You rolled your eyes and walked away. "I need a nap...." You sighed.

"Your the girl from the previous round. Y/n Kaneko right?" A news reporter and their cameraman came up to you, but they weren't filming. "Yep that's me." You smiled. "We'd love to know more about you classmates, we were wondering if you could interview them while we filmed." She asked. "Okay I'll do it." You nodded.

"Tenya Iida is our class rep, and this is Izuku Midoriya." You stood next to them with a microphone. "U-uh hi..." Midoriya was really nervous. "Good afternoon!" Iida did his hand motion. "This is live, tell me what are your favorite foods." You put the microphone towards them. "Beef stew." Iida said very confidently. "I'm my mom makes very good Katsudon." Midoriya smiled.

"Oh cool is this live on tv?" Kirishima and Bakugo walked up. "Oh this is Eijiro Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo." You introduced them to the camera. "You may recognize this one especially.." You teased Bakugo. "What does that mean!" He shot back.

"What's your favorite food?" You asked putting the microphone to them. "I like meat!" Kirishima said very happily. "Spicy food." Bakugo answered. "How excited are you both for the final round?" You asked.

"I'm pretty curious to see what it'll be but I'm pretty excited..." Kirishima rubbed the back of his head. "I'll just kill everyone." Bakugo said. "That was a bit violent but I like that spirit! Let's go find some more people." You looked back at the camera.

30 Minutes Later

"So the last ones a tournament where we are one on one fighting?" Kirishima asked. "Depending on who your first opponent is you may have a shot of getting to the top. But that means.." You paused. "The higher you go up the tougher your opponent will be." Mina finished your sentence and you nodded.

"But there's a different one each year. Last year it was a chanbara match." Sero said. "Now let's draw lots to determine the brackets." Midnight held up a box. "Once they are determined the other games will start. The finalist can choose whether or not if they would like to proceed in the final match."

Ojiro and a guy from 1-b gave there spots up to Denki and Tetsutetsu, because of their morals. After the recreational games you got to know who'd you'd be against.

"I'm against Kaminari

"I'm against Kaminari. Okay easy." You said. "What do you mean easy?!" He shot back. "Midoriya your up first a-" You turned to see was already gone. 'He must be in the waiting room. I have to focus too.'