Chapter 1

Sebastian

I kept scrolling my phone down. Half asleep, I tried to open my eyes by looking at my boring social media.
I turned to the other side, and look at the naked chick that was next to me in my bed. Her blonde hair was covering the pillow and the sheets were only covering her ass, so her exposed back was to me.

I couldn't remember her name.

Was it Jessica? No I think it was Courtney? Damn it!

I was still looking through my phone, hoping for something interesting to come up so I could wake up.

And then my thoughts were heard.

There in my Instagram, there was a picture that really made my brain wake up.

I opened my eyes widely, trying to regain my sight and focus on what I was seeing.

A blonde sparkling hair and blue eyes caught my vision.

It was her.

Valerie.

My heart started pounding like crazy, my breathings started to become faster and I felt a slight pain in my stomach.

What was she doing appearing in my social media?

I looked quickly at the username that posted the picture, who was next to her in the picture.

And now I was surprised.

It was my cousin Jim.

It was a selfie of both of them. And in the comments there was just a little ❤️ .

I immediately sat on the bed, pulling the sheets from the girl beside me. Who I forgot was there for a second.

What the fuck?
What was Jim doing with Valerie?

I took another look to the picture just to make sure that it was really her.
I looked into her eyes. It was the same blue eyes that I have seen before.
I looked into her mouth. A mouth that I have kissed before.
I look to her blonde, almost white hair. A smooth and soft hair that I have touch.

She is her.

I haven't seen Jim in almost a year, I think it was last Christmas.
And Valerie, god, I think it's been 15 years.
15 years, and she still looked like an angel.

But on the inside she was the fucking devil himself.

That bitch.

Memories of the summer camp in Canada where I met her came to my mind, and the feelings I've been keeping deep down started to come to me like an avalanche. My jaw was clenching with fury. I smiled in the memory of my youth moments, a smile that was hiding hate.

Hate, was what I was feeling. Loathing, anger, repulsion.

Fuck I hate that bitch.

The girl that was next to me started moving.

"Hi" she said sweetly, but my body was full with anger.
"Go" I said to her coldly
"Excuse me?" She said mad
"Leave" I said with a very strong voice.
"I can't believe this, you are an asshole"
She stood from the bed, muttering as she got dressed quickly and then she left slamming the door.

I didn't care.

I looked at my phone again.

Maybe I hallucinated her.
But no.
She was there. In the picture, hugging my cousin.
I couldn't believe this.

Where did they met? I mean, She was from Canada and he lived here in Florida.

I stood from the bed, shocked, got a shower and went to the kitchen. Still shocked. I couldn't take the picture out of my head.
Sylvie was there, cooking something that smelled nice.
"Someone left angry this morning" she said with her judging eyes.
"What can I do? Apparently I'm an asshole" I said.
"You are an asshole" she said
"I know" I said smiling
"Sebastian" sylvie looked at me with scolding sad eyes, "you need to settle down"
"Please sylvie, not the same talk again" I said closing my eyes in annoyance. She always gives me the same speech, about settling down, about having a serious girlfriend. But I was fine the way I was living my life, I was happy, business was doing good, girls just kept coming to me. I didn't need anything else.

I stood up from the bench grab a piece of bacon and gave her a kiss on the cheek
"Someday" I said.

Sylvie was my nanny since I was a baby.
My parents were so rich, and traveled all the time. Sylvie was the one who's been there for me always. Who took care of me my darkest times.

My mom died 5 years ago and my father took it out by becoming a workaholic and a manwhore. But luckily for me, he moved out from our house in Miami and he left to New York. He said he couldn't live here after all that happened to my mom. Too much memories of her. But I liked the memories of her. I liked the smell of this house, the familiarity of it, and I loved Miami, I was happy here.

She wasn't the best mom, but she was my mom and I loved her.

When she got sick, She regret all the time that she didn't spend with me, so her final months she made it up for me. We did everything together, we went to the beach, watch tv together, eat together. Stuff that normal people did with their families, only I was doing it at 25 years old.

So I was left here. In a big, enormous ocean front house with Sylvie.

————————————————————————

A/N
Hellooo eveyone!!
Thanks for reading the first chapter of my new book! Hope you like it!!
Please Vote and comment!!!
I'll be uploading the next chapters in the next couple of days!