Chapter 14

Sebastian

What on the actual fuck

There goes my second heartbreak of my entire life, and the worst, it was by the same woman.

She had shattered me twice.

I'm so stupid, so foolish.

She's gonna marry my cousin. And I was fucked, fucked for life. Because no matter how many girls I'm with, no one has ever made me feel like I feel when I'm with her. She was it for me.

I couldn't see this anymore. I went straight to the exit. I couldn't be here watching them celebrate their engagement.

I felt the anger boiling in my blood. I was grinding my teeth. And pressing my fists.

Just as I was out of the club, I hit the wall with my fist trying to let all my feelings out. And I felt the pain in my hand easing the pain in my heart.

I got home and crashed into my bed. Not wanting no know anything, wanting to stop thinking about her, about her with my cousin, about her kissing me, kissing him.

And I think I was back at hating her again.

Next day I woke up and I felt miserable. I dragged myself to the kitchen were Sylvie pour me a cup of coffee and my dad was still there reading the newspaper.

"Good morning Sebastian" my father said.
"I was just reading the sports section, where Jim's girlfriend writes and she good, your aunt Rose hasn't stop bragging about her new daughter in law, and how smart she is"

Please don't talk about her

"Great" I said arrogantly
"Oh my god! Sebastian! What happened to your hand?" Sylvie said as she looked into my purple bruised hand. It hurts, but not as much as the thought of her.
"It's nothing" I said hiding my hand from her, but she grabbed it and put on an ice pack.
"What are you into now? Are you fighting son?" My dad said, he didn't give a crap about me. And he always thought the worst of me.
"I said it's nothing!!!" I shouted to both of them, throwing the ice pack to the wall and went straightly to my room slamming the door.

After a couple of minutes I heard a
Knock on the door.
"Bass, are you decent? I'm coming in" Sylvie said. I didn't answer and she got in anyways.
"What happened?" She asked And I didn't answer
I was seating at the corner of the bed with my head in my hands.
I took a deep breath. I was dropping everything on her.
"Do you remember that time, when I returned from summer camp, and I was heartbroken by a girl who put me a nickname"
"Yeah I think I remember" she said with awkward eyes.
"Well that girl is now marrying Jim, and I don't know why, Sylvie, but it just hit me hard, I think she is the only girl that I have ever loved" I said.
Sylvie's eyes went crystal and she sat next to me at the bed.
"Are you kidding me? This thing you have, is because of a girl? This is the first time in my life that I've seen you like this for a girl, if you don't take that then I'll feel sorry for you, don't be a fool and fight for her Bass" she said. She always gave me the best advice.
"How would I fight for her? Didn't you hear? She's marrying Jim" I shouted, I stood up got into my bathroom and slammed the door again.

Did Sylvie was right, should I fight for this? For her?
Did she feel the same way about me, as I feel for her?