Chapter 3

Sebastian

Fifteen years ago

My parents had always sent me to summer camp in Canada since I was a little kid. That was his way of getting rid of me for the summer so they could go sailing through Europe in our big luxurious yacht.

Actually I preferred the summer camp than the boring yacht with both of my parents and their boring friends, with their boring wines and Andrea bocceli's music playing 24/7.

I was really popular here at camp. Everyone knew me, because I was a frequent, and I have made friends here who also came here every year.

The last year I came to camp was the one I met her.

We were always the same kids in camp. And she was the new girl, the pretty girl that had all the guys drooling since the first day we met her.

I was seating with the boys at the big old rusted cafeteria when everyone saw her entering the room. Her blonde hair shined like the sun and her smile looked like one of those toothpaste comercials.

She was perfect.

Every guy in the room was looking at her.

Wanting her.

She grabbed a tray shyly, while everyone looked at her, and serve herself and apple and a chocolate milk.

She was alone, I supposed that she didn't knew anyone here, so I decided to invite her to our only boys table.
"Hey you" I said to her in a cool tone.
she turned in my direction and offered me a welcoming smile.
"Come sit with us" I said with a demanding voice and a smirk. I move to one side so she could sit next to me.
"Thanks" she said putting her tray besides mine, I could smell her delicious strawberry scent.

Everyone at the table was looking at me with mad eyes, we never invite girls at our table. That was our stupid rule. But I didn't care right now.
"I'm Bass" I said offering her my hand
"Valerie" she said sweetly.
"Is this your first year here? I haven't seen you before?" I asked.
"Yes it is, I came here for the soccer intensive" she said.
"Wow, you play soccer?" I asked.
"Yes and you?" She asked
"Me? Well I like all sports, but most of all I like to skate" I said.
"Really? You have to teach me, I've always wanted to learn" she said
"Sure, I can teach you" I said

She smiled and we continued talking, I learned that she was from Toronto and she was the same age as me.

Next day after breakfast we went to the bike road so I could teach her how to skate.

"I'm so excited about this!" She said

She was wearing tight white shorts and a tight white tank top. She looked so hot.

We had so much fun, she fell like a thousand times and I was having a blast holding her and touching her while I helped her.

She was strong and skilled. But skating wasn't easy, for me it was because I've done it since forever.

After that, she went to her soccer practice and I went to hang out with my friends, who were mocking me about me drooling for her.

Everyday for the next week we did the same, every morning after breakfast I taught her how to skate and then we went for our activities. And I was loving it. By the end of the week she was already skating without my help, She was so fun, sweet and she had a face that look like an actual angel.

Then we sat at diner together and kept talking.
One night I walked with her to her tent, I held her hand all the way.
When we arrived to the door I stood in front of her and ask the thing I've never ask anyone before
"You wanna be my girl?" I said, I felt embarrassed, I've never ask a girl this, I didn't have girlfriends, I was a cool kid, but I was feeling weird things for her, things I've never felt before. She got me captivated. And I wanted her just for me, before any other kid in here got her.

Valerie blushed and looked down, and then she said "yes"
then I got closer to her and gave her a little quick kiss on her pink lips.

After that we were a thing at the camp, everyone was talking about us. We were always together holding hands and kissing.
I went to see her at soccer practice and she was really good, she looked so sexy in her soccer uniform.

One night, I decided to make a picnic for us in the woods, I put on a tablecloth with apples and chocolate milk, because she always had that for diner, we kept talking about our dreams, she wanted to be professional soccer player and I told her about my dream to open a skate park.

Then things started to get more interesting.
We started kissing and then I put myself on top of her. My hand began to travel through her stomach and all the way up to her breasts. This was the first time we got to second base.
I was no longer a virgin, but I didn't know if she was, we haven't talked about this.
So I was going forward until she told me to stop.
I touched her breasts through her bra, then I unclipped it letting my hand more easily into her breasts.

Oh my god
She was perfection.

I couldn't get enough of her.
And I was sure that I was in love with her.
When my hand began to go down to her thighs she put her hand in my chest
"Bass, stop" she said
I sat down, that was my cue to stop
"Sorry I just lost it"  I said, she blushed and then she said
"I've never done it before, you know" she said looking to her hands
"Don't worry baby, It's just that I'm crazy about you" I said honestly and then we held each other and fell asleep. I hugged her all night.

When we woke up something horrible happened.

A bunch of people were surrounding us at the woods and watching us while we were cuddling and sleeping in the floor, when we realized it, everyone started clapping.

Valerie was on her bra and everyone could see her body.
I quickly grabbed the tablecloth I used for the picnic and cover her.
Val started crying
"What the fuck is wrong with you!!!!" I started shouting to everyone. "Everyone get the fuck out of here!!!"
I held Val in a hug while she sobbed.

After that everything went to shit.
We still had a a week before the camp ended. And Valerie was avoiding me.
She didn't came to skate anymore, I didn't even saw her at breakfast or diner. She disappeared.

The next day I went to look for her at practice. But she was nowhere to been seen.
I approached to one of her friends who was looking at me with disgusted eyes
"Hey, have you seen Valerie?" I asked
"She went home early, she couldn't bare the humiliation" She said with hostility, it was clear that she hated me.
And for the first time in years I wanted to cry.
She was gone.
I didn't have any information to contact her, not her phone, address or anything.
I stood there shocked.
She left me here, she didn't even say goodbye.
Why?
I mean I know it was hard, but she didn't even break up with me.

And I was in love with her, she didn't even gave me the chance to tell her that. I loved her with all my heart and it was the first time in my life I've felt anything like that.

After that everything was really weird, everyone started calling me Bass Breath
"Dude, that chick told everyone that you have bad breath and she put you that nickname" one of my friends told me.

WTF????

Why did she say that?

I was the mockery of all, everyone was looking and talking about me behind my back, everywhere I went, I was a joke.
And that's why I never came back to that place.

————————————————————
A/N
Please please VOTE! COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!