Chapter 15

Sebastian

That morning I was finishing some lessons at the skate park, trying to catch up on some bills, when I heard the door opening.

I raised my head and I saw that blonde hair that I adored.

Valerie approached to the reception where I was standing.
"Hey" she said with sad eyes. She looked tired, she was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, and her head was styled in a pony tale that just made her blue eyes look brighter. She looked so beautiful.

I didn't greet her back, not because I don't wanted to, but because I couldn't.
The words couldn't come out, so I just made I sign with my head, like sayin "what's up"

"I was hoping we could talk" she said
"Talk" I said coldly, because I was an expert at being a son of a bitch.
"In private" she said looking at Jackson who was next to me.
I sighed, like if I didn't wanted to get alone with her, I started walking to my office and she followed.

I closed the door and then turn to see her. Her sad eyes were looking right at me.
I put an impatient face, forcing her to talk. But she didn't. I think she didn't know how to start. So I break the silence.

"Congrats on your engagement" I said trying to sound cool
"Thanks" she said and with that I saw tear coming down her cheeks.
"Please don't cry" I said trying not to look at her. I couldn't see her like this. She was a weakness for me.
"Bass, I'm so sorry" she said.
"Sorry about what?" I asked.
"About the kiss, about leading you on, giving you hopes, I know it was wrong, but I don't know what happened to me" she stood silent for a moment and then she said something that broke me, more than I already was "I'm moving forward with my engagement with Jim" she said

I laughed, like a pity laugh. Like a nervous laugh.

"And you telling me this..because?"
I was acting like an asshole. This was my true self val. Nice to meet you.

"Because I don't want any trouble" she said.

"Don't worry about me" I said looking her with hateful eyes
"Bass, please don't be that way, please don't be mad at me" she said begging.
"Why do you care? And I'm not mad, I'm not anything, I couldn't care less what you do with your life, now please go, I'm busy, and I'm sure you have wedding things to do or whatever" I said.
"Bass" she said Walking towards me
"Leave!!! And please don't ever come back"

She covered her face, for me not to see her tears, and the she ran away from my office.

I sat on my desk trying not to feel anything, but I couldn't, feelings were invading my body and tears started pouring from my eyes.

I heard a knock on the door. Jackson came in
"Man, what was that?" He saw my red eyes and then he said "are you okey? Are you crying?"
"Just get the fuck out Jackson" I said.
"Fine, if you need me I'll be there, but if you want any consolation some girl was asking for you this morning and she left her number for you"
This wasn't an uncommon situation here, a lot of girls come and left their numbers for me to call them, sadly for me, most of them were underaged.

I didn't wanted to brag about it, but skating and owning a skate park was a chick magnet. And I had to thank also to my looks, I didn't put much effort in them. But I was good looking.

____________________________
Did you like this one?

What do you think about Valerie?

Please vote