Chapter 21

Valerie

I was not thinking straight.

As I was naked in front of him, my body was screaming for him. Aching for him.

I have never felt this in my entire life.

At his every touch I felt how my body was electrocuting, the desire, the lust was winning over me.

I wanted him, I wanted him for the rest of my life.

He kissed my thighs and then he went straight to were my most sensitive spot was. He took off my panties. And then his mouth went straight to the point. He started moving his tongue in a way that I was literally in heaven.

I couldn't stop moaning, and he kept going until my heart was about to explode.

He started kissing me way up to my mouth. And then without any notice he pulled himself inside of me. Filling me with all of his length. And the pleasure I was feeling was like no other I have felt before.

This was it for me. He was it for me.

Whatever the consequences this brings it'll be worth it.

He kissed me tenderly as we came at the same time, moaning, screaming with pleasure.

And then he collapsed on top of me. Giving me small kisses on my mouth and neck.

We didn't wanted that wave of reality to come just yet. Time froze for us.

We laid there hugging each other, I caressed his back making small circles with my fingers.
His smell was intoxicating. The way that a man should smell.

"Bass" I said looking at him
"No, no, I know what you're going to say, please, no grown up talk for today, let's just enjoy this and we'll talk in the morning" he said. And he was right. I wanted to enjoy this moment, not thinking about what was coming.

We fell asleep naked and cuddling. His body was so hot.

I woke up sweaty and naked. Cuddled with Sebastian. I opened my eyes and he was looking at me while I sleep.
"We'll that's creepy" I said laughing, he looked at me with such loving eyes and I melted.

He got closer and gave me a kiss on my lips.
"Val" he said with serious eyes, and I knew what was coming. Grown up talk.
"Leave him" he said sweetly with his sleepy voice while he tucked my hair into my ear, and I fell sparks all over my body.

I looked at his blue eyes and just with that phrase I knew that I was sure. That I couldn't let him go. This wasn't closure for me, this was the beginning.

And just when I was about to answer the door flew open and Darla came in. She was holding a breakfast tray on her hands that crashed into the floor the moment she saw us naked and under the sheets.

Fuck

She stood there watching us surprised and so pissed off. I sat on the bed covering myself and Bass stayed lying down, relaxed, like he didn't care.

"You asshole!" she yelled pointing his furious eyes to Bass, "and you!" she said pointing at me "you little whore!!!" And with that word Bass stood up and responded quickly
"Watch it!" He said
"I can't believe this" Darla said putting her hands on her head.
"You!!!" She said pointing at me again "you look so innocent and naive, but you're nothing but a fucking slut!!!! He is your boyfriend's cousin you bitch"
"That's enough!!" Bass said with an imposing tone.
"You're right that's enough, we are done!!!" She yelled, her cheeks were so red.
And with that Darla left so mad that she could have crushed the place down.

_______________________
A/N

This is my favorite chapter!

What's yours??

Please vote