Chapter 11

Sebastian

flashbacks kept coming to my mind, about the time when I used to teach her how to skate at the summer camp. How her body felt in my hands, how we were so close, how we were so happy every time she nailed a challenge.

And again I was doing that, fifteen years later and the scene was repeating itself. the only  difference was that she was dating my cousin now and not me.

I kept holding her waist for her not to fall and the proximity was almost painful, I wanted to kiss her neck, her lips, everything. I wanted to bite her, eat her, consume her.

We were having so much fun, that reminded me of our old times together.

After 2 hours of skating we were both so tired, so I went to grab some beers and leftovers from the food we served at the competition. Which consisted in cold pizza and French fries.
We sat at the floor next to a skate ramp and started eating.

"I can't believe I just did that" she said while taking a bite of a slice of pizza "I swear to myself that I was never skating again after the camp".
"Why?" I asked
"Because it was something that reminded me of you, and to be honest I buried you and everything that reminded me of you on the back of my head, and I've never let it out, until now" she said smiling
"Why did you did that?" I asked
"What?" She asked casually.
"Bury me in the back of your head?" I said while taking a sip of my beer
"I don't know Bass, I don't want to talk about it, it was an awful and humiliating time in my life" she said.
"I know it was awful" I said honestly and then continued "But why I didn't understand was why didn't you say goodbye? Why did you left me like that?" I asked trying to get deep in our conversation.
"I was so mad that you told everyone that we were going to have sex at the picnic" she said.
"What?????" I said offended "I never told anyone that"
She stood quiet
"I can't believe you would believe that I would say something like that" I said
I was shocked, that was some nasty rumor.
"Val, I didn't tell anyone, who told you that?" I said speaking more serious.
"Some girl at camp"
"Are you kidding me?" I said mad. And she laughed.
"Bass we were fifteen, I didn't know what to believe" she said.
"And that's why you put me that horrible nickname? For revenge?" I said laughing, Valerie took a sip of her beer and laugh.
"I'm so sorry about the nickname"
"You told everyone I had a bad breath!!!" I said And she kept laughing.
"Don't laugh" I said throwing a French fry at her "no one wanted to get near me for a week"
"That was a baaaad move" I said.
Valerie touched my hand and then she said "I'm sorry". She said
"You left me so bad in there" I said with sad eyes.
"You seem fine to me" she said
"I am fine now, but I came to really hate you" I said
"You hated me?" She asked and then said "Well I hated you too, for years"
"And how about now?" I said looking straight to her and just a few inches to her  mouth, she seemed nervous, I felt her breathing in my face.
"I       Don't"  she said pausing.

Her breathing got heavier.

And I couldn't hold it any longer.

I pressed my lips into hers, kissing her with all that I've got.
She stayed frozen while I kissed her. And then after a few seconds, she grabbed my neck with both of her hands and started kissing me.

I felt her tongue caressing mine.

Her soft lips felt so amazing against mine.

She separated her lips from mine, leaving her forehead resting against mine. We were both breathing heavily.
"Wow" she said "you are still a great kisser"
"I'm taking that as a compliment" I said.
We were both smiling. Not thinking anything else, just in the moment.

But it was a matter of time until a wave of reality hits us with all of his strength. It was more like a tsunami. And Valerie's smile started to fade.
"I have to go" she said with a sigh.
"Don't go Val" I said "please" I begged.

I haven't felt this way in fifteen years.

And something I was sure of is that I loved her then and that I love her now.

"I'm sorry" she said with crystal eyes.

She took a last glance at me and then she left.

She left me there again, alone, confused and broken.

____________________________
A/N

Poor Bass!!

Please comment! Vote! Follow me!!

Also don't forget to check out my other story "those green eyes"