Chapter 20

Sebastian

Finally everyone left, including Darla, I wanted to be alone. I couldn't say one more "thank you for coming"
It was such a sad and tiring day. I was exhausted.

I entered the kitchen to say my goodnights to Sylvie, when I was surprised by what I saw.

Valerie was sitting at the kitchen table, with her head between her hands.
She looked surprised when she saw me.

I sat in the stool next to her.

I looked at her intensely, forcing her to say something. But she didn't, she just kept looking at me.

She looked hopeless.

And then without saying anything She offered me her hand. She looked at me impatiently, waiting for me to grab her hand. And then I did it. I gave her my hand, I'll give her my everything if she'll just ask.

He caressed my hand
"Are you okey" she asked
"I'm fine" I said
"I'm not here because of Jim, I swear, Bass, I'm here because of you, because I wanted to see you" she affirmed
"You don't have to give me any explanations" I said
"I do" she said

I stood quiet for a moment, not knowing what to say, I didn't wanted to step the line
"I met Sylvie" she said breaking the ice
"You did?"
"Yeah, she's lovely"
"Yes she is"

And then more awkward silence.
Valerie stood up and said
"I better get going"

But I didn't wanted her to leave, I wanted to be with her, not anyone else. Just her.

"Please don't go" I said honestly "Stay with me" I said with begging eyes.
And I was so surprised when she nodded.

Sylvie made some diner for us, she seemed happy of seeing me with Valerie.

We talked for about an hour, about everything, about the skate park, about her job, about my father, about my mother.

"I never expected to see you here, I thought you were in Chicago" I said
"I couldn't go just yet" she said not giving me anymore explanations.
But I really wanted to talk about something more serious, about us.
"What were you going to tell me earlier? When Darla came? You couldn't finish what you where about to say?"
"I.... I don't remember"
liar
"Tell me Val"
"Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked
"Do what?" I asked
"Talk about this? Because every time we do someone ends up crying or yelling" she said. She was right.
"Ok, so let's talk it out like adults" I said
"Okey" she said
"Okey" I said
"So you start" she said to me and I laughed
"No you start" I said to her.
We both laughed. But no one said anything.
"All this grown up talking made me tired, you want to watch a movie?" I said laughing
"A movie sounds perfect" she said.

We were both avoiding the topic.

We watched an old movie, one of my dad's favorites, We laid on the couch next to each other, Valerie was hugging her knees and resting her head in my shoulder.
I could live like this. Forever. I wanted to be like this everyday for the rest of my life. To have her here, to watch movies, to make diner together.

I felt her soft hair on my cheek and then I gave her a small kiss on the head. She raised her head and looked me in the eyes. She opened her mouth a little letting me feel her minty breath. And then she caught me by surprise when she pressed her lips into mine. Kissing me intensely.
She grabbed my neck and then she sat herself on top of me, landing one leg on each side.

She was kissing me like crazy. And I was too. I couldn't get enough of her.
She quickly started to pull my shirt off and touched my abs.
I kissed her neck and she moaned.
I slowly started to unzip her dress, caressing her exposed back with the tip of my fingers. And she shivered at the touch.
I carried her to my bedroom never stopping the kiss.
I pulled her down just a step from the bed. I looked her in the eyes and started to pull her dress down exposing her breasts, her belly and her lace black panties.

She was still perfection

She lied on the bed resting her weight on her elbows. I climb on top of her kissing her neck and licking and kissing her all the way down.

We were so consumed by each other.

Just as I was about to get to her panties I went up to her mouth again.

"What do you want Valerie?" I asked
"I want you" She said

_______________________
A/N

Ohhh my goood!

This is about to get interesting!

Please vote!