Chapter 26

Sebastian

After one more week in Aspen I decided that it was time for me to return to real life.

To whatever life would throw at me, I was ready.

I haven't heard anything from Valerie. I was sure that she stayed in Chicago with Jim, maybe he forgave her, or maybe she didn't tell him anything and acted like if nothing ever happened.

It wasn't that I was over her. Because I wasn't. I was still deep into her. But I've came to the acceptance that if she wanted to stay with Jim I was going to have to accept it.

Because even if I loved her with all my heart, my love for her was selfless and I truly wanted her to be happy, and If Jim was her happiness I was going to bare with it, as much as it causes me pain.

I spoke to Sylvie to let her know that I was arriving today. I have missed her.

It felt good to be home, but something was different, I don't know if it was the new me, or the fact that my father was dead, or I don't know. I just felt different. And I don't know why but I think I could smell Valerie's perfume all over the place.

It was dark and I was so tired. Sylvie hugged me
"Hello Sebastian" she said with her cute old voice.
"Hello Sylvie"
"I made you diner"
"Thanks" I said , I sat on the kitchen table and just as I was about to take my first bite my phone rang.
It was Jackson. I've spoke to him daily when I was in Aspen, he did a good job taking care of the business.

"Bass, please don't kill me" he said
"What's going on?" I asked
"It was an accident" he said
"Jackson, what happened?" I asked
"I just let one of the water faucet open, I didn't noticed, and now is all flooded" he said
"What? Are you kidding me?"
"You need to get here ASAP"
Fuck
Well that's a good way to start my new life

I parked my car in my usual place near the skate park. It was dark and everything seemed fine from where I was looking, the lights were on.

I entered the place and saw Jackson at the reception.
"Where is the flood?" I asked
"It behind the skate ramp in the back"
I went there almost sprinting and then I saw something that caught me by surprise.

Her.

My beautiful angel.

Valerie was standing there, surrounded by candles and what it seemed to be like a picnic.

I forgot how astonishing she was. I approached with a smile

"What is this?" I asked smiling

"This... is me, all of me" she said

"Does this means that....That" I couldn't come up with the words

"That I love you" she said nodding and with tears in her eyes

I rushed to her, I carried her by the waist and started kissing her like crazy and spinning.
Oh my god
This was the best feeling of my life

"I Love you"

I was pouring out happiness.

"How did you know that I was coming back today?" I asked
"Sylvie help, and Jackson" she said with a suspicious look.
And I couldn't help but to smile.
I knew Sylvie was up to something

I looked at the picnic, it resembled a lot at the picnic I made for her at the camp. It was full with apples and little boxes of chocolate milk.
I laughed
"You didn't" I said laughing

I sat on the floor and she sat on top of me.
"Just to be sure, you and Jim aren't together anymore right?"
She smiled and shook her head indicating that she wasn't with him anymore and then she shut my mouth with a kiss.

She started kissing me so deliciously, so slow, but with so much passion.
I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me.
I savored each part of her with my hands while we where kissing each other.
I pulled her dress up leaving her in her black lace underwear.
Her soft tan skin make my fingers felt like they were touching the sky.
"You are so beautiful" I said and she smiled.
She pulled my t shirt off and I unclipped her bra, feeling her perfect breasts into my chest.
I was so aroused by her.
I carried her and laid her on the tablecloth, I put myself on top of her and then we made love like crazy, like two people that couldn't have enough of each other.
We laid there breathless, her head was on my chest. And I was caressing her hair.
"I hope you didn't tell anyone that we were having sex here" she said
"And just so you know, I washed my teeth before coming here" I said sarcastically and we laughed so hard. So happy.