Chapter 7

Sebastian

"Bass, your anual Christmas competition is coming right?" Harry asked me while we were having drinks at the party. Everyone was there including Jim, Valerie and all my cousins.
"Yes, it's in two days!" I said excited
"Bass makes this skate competition every year, the winner gets 10 grand" Jim told Valerie, I don't know why he needed to fill her in with my life
"Really, that's amazing, maybe I can write about it on the newspaper, if you'll let me of course?"

Why was she being nice to me?

"That would be cool, thanks" I said and gave her a thankful nod.

The party continued and the shots never stopped coming. We were all so drunk, Harry put on some good music and everyone started singing and dancing.

I was seating at one of the tables just trying not to look at her, but it was impossible, she was the most perfect woman I've ever seen. She was dancing with Jim so close, sticking their bodies together and laughing.

I felt something weird.

I couldn't stop looking at her
And I was a little drunk, so I wasn't controlling my emotions, much less my dick, who was clearly still into with her.

Traitor

Jim and her seemed really happy, so in love.
After they were done dancing they came to sit where I was. They were both sweating and out of breath.
"My shoes are killing me" Valerie said
"want a drink?" Jim said to her
"I'll go get them" Valerie said, I think she didn't want to be left alone with me.

"You seem happy" I said to Jim when Valerie was gone
"I am man, she is amazing"
"Great" I said coldly giving a sip to my beer
"I think she is the one" Jim said and I felt the vomit coming down my throat
"Good for you" I said arrogantly but he didn't notice my tone.
Valerie came back with drinks, and she brought me one tequila shot.
"Cheers" she said smiling while she approached her drink to mine
"For forgetting the past, and living the present" she said, it was obviously directed to me. I think she was thanking me for not outing her in front of everyone. And if she wanted me to not say anything I wasn't going to tell.

And she was right, I wasn't hanging on the past. It's been 15 years and she was with my cousin now.

And I was perfectly fine with my life.
Or that's what I thought.

____________________________

A/N

Did you like this chapter???
Please vote and Follow me!!