(19)

KENMA RESTING HIS HAND ON OIKAWAS HEAD! I REPEAT KENMA. RESTING. HIS HAND. ON. OIKAWAS. HEAD. Anyways...
.
.
.
.

Suga's POV (Saturday Night)

"How'd it go?" Daichi's voice echoed out of my phone as I curled up on my bed. We wanted to hangout today but he was busy all day with his family so we settled for a late night phone call. Plus we'd be seeing each other tomorrow so it didn't really matter.

"Well you know Oikawa already knew," I told Daichi about Oikawa figuring us out pretty much the same day. "Kuroo wasn't fazed at all, in fact I think he may have known already."

"That we were dating?"

"That I was gay." We both laughed lightly at the comment. It's funny how hard it is to hide yourself when you're among people you trust. "Oh but we ended up skating with Kenma Friday night."

"How did that go? What was he like?" I told Daichi the little information I had on Kenma as I gained it, so he was pretty invested in the story.

"He was quiet at first but I think he got more comfortable as the night went on, he really does poke fun at Kuroo quite a bit." I laughed thinking back to the multiple jokes Kenma made in regards to Kuroo. Although with Kuroo clinging to his arm and falling all over the place it wasn't exactly hard to make fun of him.

"In your professional opinion," I laughed at Daichi's use of the word professional. "Do you think they like each other?"

"Well Kuroo admitted to having a crush on Kenma."

"But what about Kenma?"

"Hmm that's a hard case, he doesn't show much emotion." I tried to think over the events of last night in my head and gage Kenma's reactions. "Now that I think about it he was strangely nervous around Kuroo's as well."

"Why would he be nervous they've hung out like everyday this week."

"That's what I'm thinking, plus he was a bit red but it could've been from the cold." As childish as it seemed I enjoyed meddling in other people's love lives, it's all the fun of drama without the stress of being involved.

"Wow remind me I can't keep anything from you." I heard Daichi laugh through the phone. "Do you think he'd want to come Sunday?"

"I don't know maybe he seemed-" I was cut off by a text from Oikawa, more like multiple texts from Oikawa.

Idiot 1
I need to call u now
LIKE NOW
LIKE HOLY SHIT
ASAP
WTF IS GOING ON
SUGA EMERGENCY
SUGA
SUGA
SUGA
OMG

You
What do u want
I'm on a call rn

Idiot 1
With Daichi 😏

You
Yes 🙄

Idiot 1
WELL THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT
PLZ CALL
IT'LL BE QUICK

"Daichi can I call you back Oikawa's blowing up my phone about something." I clearly voiced my annoyance. I didn't want to get off the call of course, but it'd be quick and I knew Daichi wouldn't be mad. He just laughed it off.

"Yeah sure let me know what happens."

"Of course." I hung up the phone and began to ring Oikawa, he answered after the first ring.

"Suga!" He was whispering excitedly.

"Why are you whispering?" From his messages I assumed I was going to have my ear drums blow out when he answered the phone.

"I'm hiding in Iwa-chans bathroom."

"What the fuck, why?" I swear every time I talk to him he gets weirder and weirder.

"Ok so remember how I said I told Iwa-chan I was gay."

"Yeah..."

"Anyways today we got into a fight."

"About you being gay?"

"No about me not eating." I had noticed Oikawa lost a bit of weight but I thought his volleyball practice just got more intense, I would've never imagined he stopped eating. Although it isn't like he has the best home environment.

"Oikawa-"

"Save your lecture I already got one." He cut me off. I'm assuming he got lectured by Iwaizumi, that's probably what the fight was about. "Anyways," He continued. "We were arguing and then he just yelled at me that he loved me."

"Wait really?" I knew fully well how huge Oikawa's crush on Iwaizumi was, so if this is true I can understand why Oikawa was freaking out.

"Yes and I said I loved him back and now I'm freaking out in his bathroom."

"Oikawa." I said in a stern yet calm voice.

"Yeah?"

"Get out of the bathroom and go talk to Iwaizumi."

"What! Why? I'm nervous!" Someone should really start paying me to deal with his bullshit, I mean this is at least a minimum wage job.

"You can't just confess to each other and then run off and hide."

"But-"

"Oikawa go." I hung up and rolled my eyes at his behavior, I swear he has the mental age of a toddler sometimes. Immediately I called Daichi back.

"So what happened?" He asked once he picked up the phone.

"We've got another couple to invite skating."

.
.
.
.
(862 words)
Sorry for the shorter chapter a lil busy atm :(( Anyways I live for drama addict Suga.

Question does anyone else just miss their anime crush at random moments like I wanna see him but he ain't real :'(