(32)

Sorry for not posting yesterday and for posting late today I had a lot of work to do before the thanksgiving holiday but anyways enjoy this chapter and happy thanksgiving if you celebrate :)
.
.
.
.

Oikawa's POV

Friday afternoon rolled around quickly and we still had things to prepare for Kenma's going away party. Kuroo was in charge of keeping Kenma preoccupied so he didn't suspect anything. I, on the other hand, joined up with Suga to get decorations while Daichi and Iwa were put in charge of food. So we strolled down the endless isles of the party store looking for small little things we could use to make the last day here memorable for him. Kuroo told us not to go overboard since Kenma wouldn't like it so we stuck with simple things.

"What about this?" Suga picked up a party popper and looked at a few of the other things scattered around it.

"Yeah sure, I think we should get a card or something too." I suggested joining Suga in his search for anything interesting to decorate with.

"Not a banner?"

"Kuroo said to decorate small." I had also thought about a banner but Kuroo made sure the lecture us on keeping things small. Apparently Kenma wouldn't like the attention of a large party, he pointed out he probably wouldn't like the attention of a small one either but we didn't want Kuroo to send him off without us. So we settled for just a few of us at the rink tonight to skate.

Suga and I wondered around the store making small talk as we went.

"So how are you and Iwaizumi doing?" He asked after a few moments of silent searching.

"Good he already found and apartment for us and I'm excited to decorate it." It's true I'd been searching the internet for days to find some good inspiration for our new home together.

"And how are you doing?" I hadn't really been keeping Suga in the loop as much as I probably should have. I felt bad bothering him with my problems when he had so much of his own to worry about, so I tried to carry thins myself and with Iwa's help I got pretty good at it. However, I might have unintentionally kicked Suga to the curb by doing so.

"Good actually, health." I smiled at him and he smiled back going back to his searching. "Sorry I didn't keep you updated."

"It's fine, I figured if you weren't telling me new things then it must've meant you were getting better." I smiled again, happy I didn't worry Suga anymore then I probably already did. He was a good friend, though I'd never say it to his face, I was happy to have him.

"What about you and Daichi?"

"We'll be apart for one year, since we both need to dorm our first year, but after that we'll be close enough to get an apartment together." Suga explained.

"How about your parents?"

"We probably won't tell them till after college when we both have our own jobs and a place together. I don't think either of our parents will be thrilled but," He paused almost as if he was thinking over what he was going to say. "But if they don't accept us we won't loss sleep over people like them." I got the sense that him and Daichi already talked about this, he seemed happy to think about the future with him. After a bit of silence, and uneventful searching for decorations, it was about time to leave.

"Alright let's pay for what we got we have to meet with the others soon." We'd all meet at the rink at 5:45 and then Kenma and Kuroo would arrive at 6, that was the plan at least. We only had about an hour left before we'd have to been there so we paid quickly and left to met Iwa and Daichi.

We all met at Suga's house first, because we always went to Suga's house, thats where Daichi and Iwa left the food. Our plan was the come back here after skating to eat and say goodbye. They didn't buy much it seems, some simple ramen for dinner and an apple pie for dessert, according to Kuroo it was his favorite.