Epilogue

Thank you all for the votes and comments on this story they mean a lot to me!
.
.
.
.

Kenma's POV

One month passed slowly, I hadn't been able to see Kuroo since the day I left.  Although we texted everyday and called pretty much every night. However, now summer break was here meaning two things, one my online classes are over, and two Kuroo will be able to visit soon.

"Kenma!" I heard a familiar voice shout, I looked up from my phone and glanced around the park looking for the source of the noise. Sure enough there he was jogging over. "Sorry I'm late I had to clean up the gym." When I first moved here I honestly expecting to have no friends, however, only a few days in this boy had invited me to hangout with him. He's been my only friend since, he's a year lower then me though so I don't expect to have any friends in my actually class.

"It's fine Shoyo." Hinata and I planned to go out to get ice cream after his volleyball practice since it'd been so hot lately.

"So how's it going with Kuroo?" Of course I told Hinata all about Kuroo and I, and how he was going away to college. Normally I never trusted people this quickly but something about him radiated trustfulness. I was a bit worried he might not want to talk to me anymore if he found out I had a boyfriend but turns out that he's bi himself. I was scared that even if I did make a friend they'd be just like everyone else, I'm glad I met Shoyo instead.

"Good he's moving into his dorm today, he's been sending me texts about it all day." I showed him my phone which was blown up with texts from Kuroo, most talking about his moving in, some asking me how my days going.

I told Hinata pretty much everything, leaving out the story about my mom though and saying we simply moved here for her work, and I also told Kuroo everything. I told him all about Shoyo and how we hung out a lot, he seemed very happy that I made a friend. He didn't want me to be alone in a new school.

We arrived at the small ice cream parlor, we usually went here because it was quiet, the line was short so I didn't have much time to think about what I was getting. I settled for mint chocolate chip while Shoyo got birthday cake.

"Kenma why'd you get yours so small?" He asked as we went to sit at the benches outside.

"I got a regular sized one your the one who got the extra large cone." Over time I learned Shoyo had a large appetite, well at least large compared to mine. We continued to eat our ice cream and hold a casual conversation, I multi tasked and texted Kuroo as well.

Kenma's Phone
Sunday 1:47 pm

Kuroo
Just got to the dorm and I can already say my roommate is annoying

You
what happened?

Kuroo
He's loud not to mention a dumbass

You
look's like you two will get along well

Kuroo
Ha ha very funny Kenma

You
:)

Kuroo
He invited me out to lunch now

You
so go it'll be bad if ur not at least comfortable around ur roommate

Kuroo
Yeah yeah ik
Ig I'll unpack later :\
I gtg then we're going out now
Love you! <3

You
Ily 2 <3

I put my phone down to finish eating and to at least try and listen to Shoyo. It's not that I didn't enjoy the stories he told it's just that he rambled on and on so much I couldn't really keep up.

"Anyways in the end I spiked it right at Bakayama but that idiot deserved it." He was laughing at some thing that happened today during practice, I was half paying attention but I laughed anyways so it wouldn't be awkward. We'd both finished our food and planned to just walk around the park afterwards.

"When's your practice today?" Hinata asked me as we strolled through the park aimlessly looking for something to pass the time.

"I've got lessons at 7 but I'll probably head over to skate alone at 6." I'd been practicing alone for so long at 6 that it felt wrong to not do it, so I take the hour to warm up before practice starts. It feels a little weird to skate without Kuroo there now, but it's not like he can exactly come watch.

Our conversations were always light, never digging to deep into each others personal lives or bringing up anything heavy, we just talk about whatever random things we thought of and walked through the park. Hinata talked about the new manager for their volleyball team and how he thought she was pretty, while I talked about a new game I was dying to get.

I must've gotten distracted, I was so focused on the orange haired boy that I didn't even hear when someone was calling my name. Not until Hinata brought it up.

"Hey Kenma, someone's calling you." Shoyo poked my shoulder and pointed me in the direction of two boys. One with white and black spiky hair and the other with a familiar bed head.

"Kenma!" He shouted and jogged over to me.

"Kuroo?" Kuroo pulled me in for a hug despite being in public. A few people gave us questioning glances, Kuroo's roommate eyed us suspiciously, but Kuroo ignored them. He put me down shortly after leaving me time to ask my questions. "What are you doing here, I thought you were moving in today?" I asked clearly confused on the situation, he looked just as confused as I did.

"Yeah I was but we decided to go out for lunch. What are you doing around the college?"

"What do you mean, my house is just around the corner from here." We both looked at each other confused, slowly I was beginning to understand the situation. Kuroo never told me where the college of his choice was, and I never told him where I was moving because I didn't want him to switch colleges for me. However, I think he may have unintentionally gone to college in my new town.

"Kenma this is great!" He pulled me in for another, much shorter, hug. "The college is like 30 minutes from here!" Kuroo always got super excited over small things, although I can't say anything since, even though I don't show it, I'm equally as happy to have Kuroo so close by. "Wait I know exactly what we need to do." I looked up at him confused, he just had a smirk resting on his face. "Are you going to skating today?"

.
.
.
.
This story was rlly fun to write I enjoyed Kenma's mean personality in the beginning :) anyways I hope you all enjoyed this story because I rlly enjoyed writing it. Anyways I've got two books in the works both Kuroken perusal I just don't know which one to post first.

Also I'm gonna take a bit of a break from writing just because my books have all pretty much been back to back up until now so I need a second to relax.