(21)

i didn't proof read this one so plz ignore the many mistakes there will be :)
.
.
.
.

Oikawa's POV

"Are you gonna stay the night?" Iwa-chan asked as the movie we were watching began to come to an end. It was currently Saturday night, or I guess technically Sunday morning since it was already pasted 12. I was secretly hoping he'd invite me to stay so I didn't have to go back home, but to be honest I was to scared to ask.

"Is Iwa-chan inviting me to a sleepover?" I mocked playfully throwing my hand over my heart.

"Tch whatever shittykawa just answer the question." I laughed at his attitude. He acted as if he didn't just confess his love to me like two hours ago.

"I'll stay if you're inviting me."

"I'm inviting you."

"Then I'll stay." He turned away to face the tv screen but I saw the small smile he was trying to hide. He really isn't honest with himself about his feelings, its cute. I've always found the way he smiles cute. He hides his face so no one sees, his smile is small, and you can just make out the dimples that appear under his eyes. No matter how hard he tries to hide his smile though, I always see it. I don't know why he hides it, it's selfish to hide something so cute. But then again if I ever told him that he'd tell me to fuck off or insult me.

The comedy movie we were watching came to an end and it was around 12:45. I wasn't really all that tired but I knew Iwa-chan was so I suggested we go to bed.

"I want a midnight snack first." He said dragging me towards the kitchen with him. He pointed me towards the kitchen seat and I hesitantly sat down.

"I'm not-" He cut me off immediately.

"No." He doesn't even know what I was going to say, although I'm sure he can assume. I sighed and watched as the slightly shorter boy rummaged through the fridge. Eventually he abandoned the fridge and went over to the kitchen cabinet. He pulled out some crackers and set them on the table in front of me.

"Iwa-chan..."

"You don't need to eat them all," He explained. "Just a little bit or you'll get sick. You said I can help so I'm gonna help."

"Yeah but I thought this would be more of an emotional support thing. You know I'd be like 'wow my dads mean' and you'd be like 'yeah he is wanna hangout'. You know?"

"You such an idiot." He laughed at me as I fake pouted in response. "Eat the food loserkawa." I silently stared at the food for a minute not really wanting to eat. I'll change the topic, yeah what should I change it to though?

"Iwa-chan are we dating?"

"What are you saying now shittykawa? Didn't I already confess don't make me say it again."

"Well yeah but you never said you'd be my boyfriend."

"I figured it was a given." He scoffed and looked away. I also thought it was a given but I couldn't think of anything else to talk about and I really don't want to eat these crackers. I'll feel gross if I eat them now and it'll put me in a bad mood, I don't really want to bother Iwa-chan with my mood.

"I guess... does that mean we can do boyfriend things?" The large smile spreading across my face probably gave away my intentions.

"Like what?" He asked with a suspicious voice.

"A kiss?" I did my best attempt at puppy dog eyes, he just rolled his eyes and scoffed again. However, after a bit of thinking an idea seemed to pop into his head. An evil smirk grew on his lips as he hovered over me.

"I'll make you a deal." He moved to sit in the chair next to me, once he sat down he pushed the food closer to me. "One kiss for one cracker."

"What is this bullshit!" He laughed as I overdramatically shouted.

"Shush my parents are sleeping." We both laughed quietly. After a small, quiet laughing fit he turned back to his serious tone. "I'm serious though can you at least try, for me?" My smile fell to a small frown as I diverted my gaze to the package of crackers in front of me. I then turned to look at Iwa-chan. I didn't like the expression he had on, it was sort of sad. A look of desperation maybe? I hated that I made him wear that look, I hate that I make him worry, I hate that I put my problems on him, he's got enough to deal with without me adding to his stress. However, what's done is done I can't take it back now. All I can do now is to try and listen to him, let him help if he really wants to. If it'll make him happy I'll let him help.

"I'll try." I opened the package and took out a cracker looking at it in complete disgust. I remember when I liked crackers, I wonder if I still do? I can't tell if I'm disgusted by the cracker or just by the fact that it's food. I took a small bit at first but decided it'd be better to just eat it all at once without thinking. It didn't taste good but it didn't taste bad. The flavor was fine but the cracker it self made me want to vomit. I kept it down the best I could and smiled at Iwa-chan. He smiled back not hiding it for once. I could clearly see his lips curl up and his dimples reveal.

"Thank you."

"I ate the cracker."

"I saw Oikawa, I'm right here."

"Now you have to hold up your end of the bargain."

"My end of the- oh." He sighed but smiled regardless, he was jokingly acting annoyed. "Alright fine I guess I owe you." I smiled widely as he brought his hands up to cup my face. He was warm, I leaned into his hands. He closed his eyes and leaned in slowly, I watched the scene in slow mo before closing my eyes as well. It didn't take long to feel his lips on mine, it also didn't take long for them to be removed. I wanted it to last longer, but it seems he had other plans. He smiled smugly as my eyes pleaded with him for another. "Eat another cracker and maybe I'll do it again."

I was able to get down 5 with the promise of a kiss after each one. I started to feel nauseous after the 5th one so Iwa-chan said I should probably stop eating. Although he did inform me he was going to force me to eat throughout the day tomorrow as well. It felt weird going to sleep on a full stomach, I didn't like it much. But, I liked falling asleep next to Iwa-chan so I guess it wasn't so bad. He told me

"Oikawa." He mumbled, half asleep.

"Yeah?" I asked sounding tired myself.

"Your staying over tomorrow night too."

"Is that a question?"

"No." I laughed lightly and he did as well. I heard his breathing slow down indicating that he'd fallen asleep. I rested my head on his chest and allowed his gently breathing to force me to sleep as well.

.
.
.
.
(1231 words)