Kimoshi Wawwior

Yumie and Yukari sat on the bed and watched Suki curiously as she put on her lipstick and fixed her hair.

Yumie hopped off the bed and tugged at Suki's sleeve, "Mama?"

Suki finished touching up her lip area and turned her attention to Yumie, "Yes baby?"

The toddler looked at her shyly, "Can you put kimoshi wawwior paint on me?"

Suki chuckled at her daughter's pronunciation, "Of course baby! Yu Yu, do you want some?"

"No mama. Just liptik pwease!"

Suki nodded and carried Yumie back onto the bed. "Yukari, sit here so mama can put lipstick on you." Yukari scooched herself to the edge of the bed and swung her legs excitedly. Suki took her hand and did a swatch on her hand to test for skin sensitivity.

Yumie giggled and looked at Yukari's hand, "Pretty red!"

Yukari giggled and put her head on Yumie's shoulder. Yumie smiled and hugged Yukari. This was for no reason at all. The girls had always done this since they were maybe around one. Suki's heart squeezed as she watched them chatter to each other about whatever three-year-olds chatter to each other about.

"And den da mermay say whoosh!" Yukari exclaimed while waving her arms around.

"Emephant koi friend wif mermaid!" Yumie giggled.

Suki chuckled and tilted Yukari's head up, "Okay baby, pucker your lips like you're giving mama a kiss."

Yukari stuck her lip out, "Mwah! Mama!"

"Yes! Now hold still lemur bat." Suki smiled and carefully applied the lipstick to her tiny lips, "Okay baby, do this." Suki smacked her lips and Yukari copied. "Awww you're so cute." She squished her face and kissed her cheek as the girl giggled.

Suki turned to Yumie and picked up her brush that had white face paint on it, "Okay! Your turn Mie Mie!"

Yumie squealed as Suki brushed the white paint on her face. Suki finished that and started on the red, "Mama, I pwetty!" She giggled.

"You're always pretty baby!" Suki kissed the top of her head and squeezed her little pudgy hands, "Okay! Now hold still while mommy puts on the red, okay?"

Yumie giggled and tilted her head up to let Suki do her lids, "Mama! Mama! Painting! Yay! Kimoshi Wawwior for today! Yay!" She sang and Suki smiled. Yumie had definitely taken after Suki's musical talent.

"Wow! Mie Mie pwetty!" Yukari complimented.

"Tank you!" Yumie replied.

Suki chuckled, "You girls are so sweet. Hold still baby, almost done!"

Suki finished and blew on her face to dry the paint which caused her to giggle, "Hehe, mama that tickle!" Yumie squirmed.

Suki stood up from her knees, "Wow! You look just like Avatar Kyoshi!" Suki tickled Yumie's tummy and she shrieked and smiled at Suki.

Yumie giggled and turned to Yukari. Yukari beamed at her, "Mie Mie Adatar Kimoshi!"

"Adatar Kimoshi!" Yumie squealed.

Suki chuckled and tried to correct them, "Girls, A-va-tar Ky-os-hi!"

"Amatawer Kimoshi!" Suki gave up and chuckled at them.

"Okay," she handed them their backpacks full of activities to do while she was at work, "You girls ready?"

"Yes!"
——————-
Suki brought the girls to the dojo and they were met with all the other Kyoshi Warriors fawning over them.