Fan and Sword

Their ceremony was outside on Kyoshi island in front of the refurbished Avatar Kyoshi statue. The venue was beautifully decorated with Water Tribe patterns draped over the pillars and Kyoshi Lavenders looped carefully around on vines. Above the altar, which was beautifully decorated with a garland of pastel green and pastel blue flowers, was a carving of a fan and sword to symbolize the union of Suki and Sokka.

The seats were cushioned and had flowers tied with a ribbon on the outside. In the back of the venue, there was a makeshift wall and curtain where all the bridesmaids and the bride were.

"Mama! Senna's hair ribbons are a little wonky!"

Suki hurriedly rushed to Senna, who was seated on a chair, and fixed her ribbons, "Na Na, don't pull at these, okay?" Suki crouched down some more and left a kiss on the toddler's cheek.

"Is everyone alright? Does anyone need water? A snack? A cloth?"

"SUKI!" Katara grabbed her shoulders, "Easy there. You're rambling. If any of us need something, we'll ask Shoyo or Akari. Okay?"

Suki let out a breath of relief, "Sorry. Sorry. I'm so nervous."

Malaya walked over and gave Suki a hug from behind, "Don't worry Sifu Suki! You got this!"

"Thanks, Malaya. You're the sweetest."

"I'll watch Senna for you. Don't worry! Relax. The ceremony should be starting soon."

"Kya, make sure to be a good cousin and guide Senna down the aisle and help her sprinkle the flowers, okay?"

"Yes, mama!" Kya gave her a thumbs up and walked over to take Senna's hand.

Kiyi began to play the piano rendition of Secret Tunnel as the ceremony began.

Everyone stood up when Aang, who was officiating, began to talk, "Friends and Family of our beloved war heroes and my best friends, Sokka and Suki. We are gathered here today to witness the love and spiritual bonding of these two lovers that have gone through everything together. We will start with a speech from their oldest daughters Yumie and Yukari.

Katara pulled the curtain from the makeshift wall that was built and out came Yumie and Yukari. The girls skipped along the path and giggled. Everyone gushed and doted over how cute they were.

Yukari cleared her throat and started, "Dear Mama and Daddy." The crowd awed and Yukari continued, "I am very excited for you two to get married. It's about time!" Some people began to murmur and chuckle.

Yumie, definitely being Suki and Sokka's daughter, shushed them, "HEY! My sister is speaking!" making the crowd laugh. Yumie took the paper from Yukari and continued the reading, "We love Mama and Daddy very much and we hope Mama and Daddy will be very happy and in love forever and ever!"

"Thank you!" They chimed in unison. Sokka gave both of them a kiss on the cheek and a high five and they made their way back behind the makeshift wall.

Aang smiled and continued with the ceremony. He gestured to have the curtain open to reveal the bridesmaids. Kiyi played the piano again and out came Katara, Mai, TyLee, Toph, Raya, and Malaya in their beautiful ternos and skirts. They each gave Sokka a lavender as it was a tradition at weddings for each bridesmaid to offer a flower to the groom, symbolizing the bride's love for her husband. The groomsmen, Zuko and Aang gave each girl a hug signifying them sharing their brother with their sister.

Senna came out with a basket of petals in one hand and Kya in the other guiding her down the aisle in the other. She giggled and waddled down the aisle, throwing petals as people around her gushed.