The Big Five

About a year later: Girls (5) Suki(25) Sokka(24)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Suki and Sokka cheered as they pulled the blanket off of the girls and banged the metal pots to wake them up (Water Tribe Traditions).

"DADDY! STOP IT!" Yukari screamed, plopping her head back in the pillow.

Yumie grumbled and squished the pillow around her ears and glared at them, "Too loud."

Sokka and Suki started to laugh and climbed into their bed to shower them with hugs and kisses.

Yumie shoved Sokka's face and furrowed her brows, "Stop!" She whined wanting to go back to sleep.

Yukari pushed against Suki as and pouted, adorably of course, "Mama! I'm too big for kisses!"

Suki let go of her and gasped, "What?! You're only five! You don't want mama  to kiss you anymore."

"Me too!" Yumie said, hitting Sokka's shoulder.

"What! Suki!" Sokka looked at her and fake cried and Suki joined in on the act. It was quite embarrassing but what parents weren't?

Yumie and Yukari looked at each other and rolled their eyes and started to laugh. They hopped out of bed and held their arms up.

"Kidding!" Yumie giggled and Suki carried her and hugged her.

"Oh good!" Suki said in relief.

"Uppy daddy!" Yukari smiled at Sokka.

He carried her and tickled her neck, "You're still my baby!"

Suki walked over to him, "They're still our babies!"

"I'm five!" Yumie said in frustration.

"This many! See! My WHOLE hand." Yukari tapped Sokka's face with her palm.

He took her hand and raised his eyebrow, "Aww Suki! Look how tiny her hand is! Still a baby!" Yukari pouted at him and Sokka awwed at her again making Suki laugh.

Yumie, who's cheeks were puffed out , furrowed her brow at Suki who was squishing her cheek, "Look Sokka! Her cheeks are so squishy. Such a little baby." Suki kissed Yumie's cheek and rubbed her face into it lovingly causing Yumie groan.

"Mama! I'm not a baby!"

"Okay, big girl, if you're so big then I guess you don't want air pancakes with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and rainbow sprinkles." Suki sighed and fluttered her eyelashes, "Only babies eat that."

"HEY! I want that!"

"Me too!" Yukari protested.

"Then you have to be our baby forever!" Sokka said triumphantly.

The girls looked at each other and started to giggle.
———-
"Yummy pancakes mama!" Yumie stuffed a big piece in her mouth and choked a little. She took her water and drank it. "I'm good!"

"Aww, Suki, remember when she'd always say nummy." Sokka pouted his lip and ruffled Yumie's  hair, "You're so big now." He cooed.

Yukari fed herself and Suki frowned, "And remember when Yu Yu needed us to feed her because her little hands couldn't use chopsticks. Look at her now! She's so big."

Suki and Sokka looked at their daughters with a bittersweet expression as they ate their traditional birthday breakfast.

The girls looked at them and said in unison, "What?"

"WAH! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE! STOP GROWING!" Sokka fake cried and squished Yumie to him causing her to grumble.

"Yeah! STOP GROWING!" Suki cooed, squishing Yukari's cheeks making her grimace at Suki.