Snowy Seven

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!

"Wake up! Wake up!" Kya ran around the room and screeched as Bumi, Sokka, and Aang banged the metal pots to wake the twins up.

"WHAT IN THE FLYING HOG MONKEYS!" Yumie groaned.

Suki chuckled and slivered her way into the girls' bed and attacked them with kisses and hugs, "Mama!" Yukari whined, shoving her away.

"Aww, happy birthday my precious little baby girls!" Suki squeezed them, as much as she could given her belly got in the way, and chuckled, "Happy birthday!"

Yumie groaned, "UNCLE AANG! DADDY! BUMI! STOP BANGING THE POTS OR I WILL BEND AN ARCTIC ROCK INTO YOUR FACE!!!!"

Bumi erupted into laughter and socked Yumie in the shoulder, "Try me Cuz!"

Yumie instantly stood up on the bed and growled, "You're ON BUMI!" She jumped and latched herself onto the eight year old and tickled his neck, "RUN! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! YOU DO AS I SAY!" Bumi hiked Yumie up on his back and started running around with her.

Kya climbed into the bed with Yukari and gave her a hug, "Happy seven birfday Yu Yu!"

Yukari smiled at Kya and gave her a hug. She wouldn't say it out loud, but Kya was her favorite cousin.

Yukari turned to face Suki and smiled, "Hi mama."

Suki had a bittersweet smiled, "My babies are so big now." She brushed Yukari's hair aside and kissed her forehead, "Happy birthday my little moonlight."

Yukari cuddled into Suki and kissed her stomach, "Mama, did you make the birthday pancakes?"

"Daddy made them thisi time! Wanna go eat baby?"

"Yes!!!"
————-
Sokka sat Yumie down on the otter penguin and patted her shoulder, "YOU READY TO GO PENGUIN SLEDDING MIE MIE?!"

Yumie giggled and nodded, "YES!"

Suki sat behind Yukari and held her shoulders. Since the girls were sledding for the first time, her and Sokka had picked a smaller hill with no bumps so it was safe for Suki to sled also, "Yu Yu, did you know that the first time I went here daddy took me penguin sledding too?"

"Really?!" Suki nodded, "So romantic!"

Sokka patted the side of the penguin, "Okay! Pet the penguin and say thank you!"

"Thank you!"

"Three, two, one! ZIP! ZIP!"

"ZIP? ZIP? I THOUGHT IT WAS YIP YIIIIII!!!" Yumie started screaming.

The penguins slide down the little hill and the girls were over the moon.

"WOOOOOOWWWWW!" Yumie screamed, "GO! FASTER! FASTER! AHHHHH!"

"MAMA! IT'S SO FASTTTTTTT!" Yukari started to laugh and squeal as the penguin slid around a tree, "WHOAAAAAA!"

"HAVING FUN YUMIE?"

The penguin leaped into the air and back down a slope causing Yumie to scream, "YES! SO FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!" Yukari shrieked.

After two minutes, the penguins came to a halt and the girls rolled off of them and onto the snow. Shortly after, Katara, Aang, Kya, Bumi, and baby Tenzin met them at the bottom in a fit of laughter.

"That was fun!" Kya skipped and twirled around, "Yukawi! We should swed together!"

"YEAH!" Yukari jumped up and ran around giggling.