Zen

It was Sokka's day off and that meant working out. Usually, him and Suki would "bond" over working out, whether it be in bed or actually working out, but since she was pregnant she wasn't able to do eitheir.

Sokka did a pull-up and held it. He wanted to break his record of almost two minutes and he was so close! He felt his body heating up as his muscles screamed to be relieved of the pain of working out but he wasn't going to allow that. His breathing increased as the seconds ticked down.

Ten, nine, eight, seven...

Sweat. Lots of sweat.

As he neared the end of this challenge, Suki walked into their workout room and stopped to watch him. She would be lying if she said he wasn't hot while working his muscles.

"ZERO!" Sokka groaned out and let go of the bar. He caught his breath and stretched his arms up to regain the blood flow. The fibers of his back muscles flexed as he reached down to drink out of his water bottle.

"Hot damn. That's my boyfriend." Suki started to clap and Sokka turned around.

"Oh hey, Suki!" He jogged over to her and smacked her lips with a kiss.

"Hey hotman, been working out?" She punched his shoulder and laughed awkwardly. Suki was gifted but not so much in the comedy department.

"Yeah," he flexed his bicep and laughed, "Check this out!"

Suki ran her hand along his muscle, "Oooo," and stepped closer to him, "You're hot."

Sokka put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer, teasing his lips near hers, "Oh yeah?" He smirked and Suki leaned up as he leaned down.

The two of them made out, completely forgetting that their daughters could walk in at any moment.

Speaking of daughters walking in at any moment, "MAMA! DADDY!" Yumie sang as the door flew open. Suki and Sokka pulled away and started laughing, "CHECK THIS OUT!" She ran to the punching bag and kicked it rather skillfully, "HA YAH! TAKE THAT! AND THAT!"

"Hi, baby!" Sokka jogged over to her and lifted her up.

Yumie giggled, "Daddy! Bench press me!"

Suki's eyes widened, "No, no, too dangerous."

"AW MAN!" Yumie groaned and stuck her tongue out at Suki.

Sokka carried Yumie over to the bench laid down with her as if she were one of his dumbbells. "C'mon Suki. You think my muscles can bench press her? She's like fifty pounds that's NOTHING." Sokka lifted her up and she screamed.

"AGAIN DADDY!"

"Sokka, don't get too cocky!"

Sokka bench pressed her up and down again causing Yumie to giggle, "How many do you want daddy to do. Let's show mama that I still got it!"

"ONE HUNDRED DADDY!" Yumie cheered

"Sokka." Suki scolded.

Sokka lifted Yumie again, "What?" And laughed as he did a few reps, "I got this!"

"Be careful!" Suki chuckled and leaned against the wall to watch them.

"Hi mama!" Yukari sang as she skipped into the workout room, "DADDY! ME NEXT! ME NEXT!"

"IT'S FUN!" Yumie squealed.

Sokka panted, "I'll do another one hundred for you Yukari!"

"YAY!" Yukari ran in a circle around Suki and started for the bar. She jumped and latched her hands onto the bar, "LOOK MAMA! I'M 'HANGING OUT!'" Yukari swung on the bar and giggled.

Suki stood up and plucked her off, "Okay you silly hog monkey!"

Yukari booped Suki's nose and screamed, "PUT ME BACK MAMA!"

"Okay! Okay!"

"DADDY!" Yumie giggled.

"97,98,99,100!" Sokka brought Yumie down and hugged her, "See Suki! I told you I could do it...YUKARI BE CAREFUL! "

Yukari swung back and Suki caught her by the hips, "Nu Uh! Be careful! You might kick the baby!"

Yukari giggled, "Sorry mama!"

Sokka sat up and jogged over to the little bar and took Yukari off, "Okay! Your turn!"

He tickled her tummy and she shrieked, "YOU'RE SILLY DADDY!"
——-
The family sat in a circle in lotus position. After a long day of playing, screaming, and giggling, Suki wanted all of them to calm down a bit.

"Auntie Ty Lee does this!" Yumie squeaked.

"SHHHHHH!" Yukari shushed

"HEY!"

"Girls." Suki said sternly, opening one eye.

"Sorry mama." They said in unison.

The four of them were silent for a good ten minutes until Sokka bursted out into laughter, "SOKKA!" Suki scolded.

The girls giggled.

"Sorry Suks. I'll focus now. OMMMM!"

The girls snickered and Suki sighed, "Okay. Okay, we're done meditating." She chuckled, "Who wants to help mama and daddy pack for the Southern Water Tribe?"

"ME!"
———-
A/N: Wow! I'm updating this story a lot (I finished about a week's worth of school so I could update more frequently! I have a special holiday chapter that I'm trying to get too so yeah! We love Sukka family content ! )