The Rose and the Wolf

About a Year Later

"Peek-a-boo!" Sokka uncovered his eyes and Senna squealed.

"DADA!" She reached out for him and clapped.

"Tickle! Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!" Sokka cooed as he attacked Senna's tummy and armpits with tickles

Sokka's heart fluttered as she laughed and squirmed and he took his youngest child into his lap and hugged her close, "I love you my baby polar puppy-wuppy!" Sokka blew on her face and she squealed again. "That's my baby Na Na! I wuv you, Senna! Mwah!" Senna reached out to his face to grab it.

Suki rushed in from their kitchen, "I'll see you tomorrow!" She said as she kissed Sokka goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you." Sokka frowned, "So is Senna! Right baby?" He held her head and nodded it for her, causing Suki to roll her eyes.

"It's bad luck to see me on our wedding day." She tapped his nose and squeezed Senna's cheek, giving the little toddler a smile. Suki got dressed as they chatted.

Sokka sighed as he began to braid Senna's hair more or less, she didn't have that much hair to braid, "It's so cool that I get to marry you! I get to marry Suki! Suki from Kyoshi Island! That's so cool! Right, Senna?" The baby giggled.

Suki chuckled, "Me too." She went over to the bed to give him one last kiss, "I get to marry Sokka from the Southern Water Tribe. The best and most handsome warrior in his village. How cool is that?!" She rolled her eyes and smiled at him sweetly, "I love you. Don't get into too much trouble tonight. Okay?"

"I won't." He winked at her and leaned up to kiss her, "Bye, beautiful."

Suki waved, "Goodbye, handsome," she crouched down and nuzzled her nose to Senna's cheek, "Goodbye sweet girl. Be good for Ursa and Noren." and then she was gone.

Sokka chuckled and got up to get ready. Aang and Zuko were coming over for a sleepover for his bachelor party later that afternoon. The only thing Sokka knew about Suki's bachelorette party was that she was having a sleepover at Ty Lee's place with the girls. All the kids were being looked after by Ursa and Noren with the help of Kiyi and Amka.

After he dropped the girls to where Ursa and Noren were staying, Sokka went out into town since Aang and Zuko would arrive soon at his home. He said hello to everyone and picked up food and drinks for later. Aang said he would bring some games and whatnot.

While he was shopping, he spotted a beautiful bracelet. He picked it up and examined it. The pearls on the bracelet were tinted pink and there were little gold nuggets in between each pearl. There was even a little fan charm on it.

Suki hated it when Sokka bought her random presents that were "impractical" but he couldn't pass this bracelet up. Plus, it was a wedding gift for her so she can't get mad. "How much for this?" The seller replied and Sokka paid him.

"Hey, young man?"

"Yes?"

"Congrats! I hear you and Suki are finally getting married."

"Thank you," Sokka smiled at the little bracelet, "She'll love this."

-----------------------------

Suki had a blast with Katara, Toph, Mai, Ty Lee, Mai, Akari, Shoyo, Raya, and Malaya at the local spa. The girls got mud baths, facials, mani-pedis, massages, and hair conditioning treatments. Even Toph enjoyed the time to relax!

The girls went down by Kyoshi Beach. Ty Lee and Mai had decorated a beautiful gazebo for the girls to enjoy the Fire Nation's finest wine and champagne and Katara had cooked a delicious meal for all of them to enjoy as they chatted and laughed.