Silly Turtle Goose

TW: Mentions of Vo*itting
——
"Okay now reach to the sky!" Suki squatted and stretched her body up to the heavens.

Her gym had become popular in Republic City. She offered self-defense, hand-to-hand, tessenjutsu, judo, cardio dance, and sayaw. When Ty Lee and Malaya moved to Republic city they added a yoga and a flexibility class.

"Reach! Now inhale and exhale!" Suki smiled at her students. Most of the people who took yoga were older but she had a few of her Judo students in the class.

"Mama!"

Suki's head perked up and the other eight people in the class turned their heads, "Room for four more?" Katara came in with Kya, Yumie, and Yukari.

"Sure! Okay class! We will now be doing some partner stretching so pick a partner!"

Yumie ran over to her friend from Judo, Gia. Katara stayed with Kya so Yukari paired up with Suki.

"Hi mama!" Yukari plopped down in front of Suki and smiled. She was wearing a leotard and wrap skirt. Her hair was in a messy bun. Sokka must have done that.

"Hi baby, did you have fun at ballet?"

"Yes!"

"Good, okay class! Sit in a straddle and hold your partners hand and say, 'How are ya?'"

The class laughed, "How are ya!"

"Now take your partner's hand and partner A pull back. Partner B tell them when to stop," Suki pulled Yukari toward her, "How's that?"

"Farther mama!" Suki pulled more and Yukari didn't say anything, "More!" Suki pulled more and Yukari touched her nose to the floor, "Ta da!"

Suki laughed, "Look how flexible my daughter is, class!" The class clapped and Yukari smiled, "Okay! Partner B's turn!"

Yukari pulled on Suki. Suki smiled but she started to feel nauseous again. She had been teaching for five hours without a break.

"Mama?"

"Yes?"

Yukari let go of her hand, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Class is just about done. Mama will be fine." Suki gave her a reassuring, "Okay class! Our last stretch will be lotus!"
——-
Suki grasped her head, "Shit," another migraine.

"Suki," Katara held her shoulders, "You've been so tired and sick all the time. Go sit down with the kids. I'll make dinner."

Suki forced a smile, "No. I can help. It's not everyday that Mai and Zuko come to visit Republic City."

Katara studied her face and sighed, "Fine."

Suki started stirring the soup while Katara pinched some dumplings. Suki was cooking some sinigang soup and had separated her and Aangs. She added the bokchoy. The sour, citrusy smell of the soup filled her senses and she grew nauseous again.

"Suki?"

"Yeah?" Suki exhaled and forced a smile.

"Suki, you look pale."

"I'm-" Suki covered her mouth and gagged, "Hold on." She ran to the bathroom and threw up for the second time that day, "Shit." She muttered.

After a few minutes, Katara came in with Sokka, who had just arrived from work, "Baby," Sokka kneeled down and rubbed her back, "You poor thing."

Suki lifted her head and smiled at Sokka, "Oh. Hi love."

Sokka shook his head and brought her into his lap to wipe her mouth, "Did you eat today?"