A Little Game they Like to Play

WARNING: Detailed Smut about mid chapter :) I have put another warning where it starts just to be sure!
———
Suki stared at the ceiling and muttered about her headache.

"Suks, are you alright?" Sokka placed down a cup of tea for his girlfriend.

Suki smiled, "I'm okay. To be honest I'm just tired and exhausted from work and everything else."

Sokka took her hands into his and began to gently stroke them, "Not of me right?"

Suki leaned into him and kissed his jaw, "No, I'm never tired of you." Suki looked up and smiled at him.

"Suki, I'm worried about you. You should have come home early."

"Sokka, what did I tell you about worrying about me. I just feel a little nauseous every now and then. Okay? It's just stress."

"If it persists, you are going to Katara!" Suki rolled her eyes. Sokka brought her hands to his lips, "I know life is stressful right now for you. What can I do for you?"

Suki thought for a moment, "Massage?"

Sokka untied her tunic and pushed her face down on the bed. Suki giggled as he cracked his knuckles, "As you wish my warrior princess!"

Suki turned her head and glared at him, "What did I say about that pet name."

Sokka rubbed the massage oil in his hands and smirked down at her, "Come on. I know you like that one secretly."

The warrior rolled her eyes and gave him a shy smile, "You're an idiot."

Sokka gently glided the massage oil on her back and began to work the knots on it. He carefully massaged her tender shoulder muscles with love. "Does it feel good?" He asked whilst pressing a kiss on the back of her neck.

Suki nuzzled her head into her pillow and sighed, "Yes babe it does feel nice."

Sokka leaned down and kissed below her ear and glided his fingers to her lower back to massage it. "You know, I'll always make you feel good."

Suki kicked her foot up and mumbled, "Don't even think about it councilman."

Sokka fake pouted and continued to massage her middle back, "Aww you're no fun."

Suki chuckled and burrowed her head into the pillow, "Next time, Sokka."

"Okay fine. But only because you're cute."

Suki groaned, "Can you press harder under my shoulder blade please. Will you do that for me?"

"Anything for you." Sokka took the base of his hand and firmly pressed and smoothed it under her shoulder blade.

Suki winced and hummed in pleasure, "Yes, Sokka, Right there. That feels nice baby."

"I'm doing good?"

She chuckled and nuzzled her face back into the pillow in reply. Sokka smiled and continued to massage away all the stress in her back and shoulders. Suki would hum in pleasure every few strokes and Sokka's insides pulsed but he shook the idea from his mind and tried to focus on something else.

"Do you wanna hear what the girls did today?"

"Yeah. Are they sleeping?"

Sokka gently massaged Suki's neck , being careful to not hurt her, "Yes. Today they were chattering about their Mother's Day gift. I can't tell you though."

"Aww man."

Sokka chuckled and squeezed her arms to bring some circulation to them, "Yukari made a really cute drawing at school of team avatar. You know she's quite the artist."